Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Isle of man TT2010

5K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  fanticpower 
#1 ·
32 days to go :evilaugh:

any of you lot going?

#2 ·
Not gone for years, the IoM has become motheaten and shabby (as well as stupid expensive) nd now they ship cops out from Liverpool (Scouse G*ts) to assist the Islands exchequer.
As to the the Ferry, cattle travel in better conditions.
I believe some second division riders take some second division bikes around for the occasional race, when the awful weather permits.

#13 ·
Yeah, what a cool bloke. Talks like he rides-FLAT OUT!!:D. Some wicked interviews of him on you tube-spiecally the one where he starts banging on about Sigourney Weaver and Green Day, the bloke was supposed to be talking about bikes for christ sake-how can he get sidetracked so much??:rotfl:Hope he kicks arse this year:thumb:

#29 ·
we stayed in a flat this year just outside douglas , only cost us 25 quid a day each , been camping the other times , camping is the cheapest option ,gonna take my bike in the van next year and sleep in the van , ferry is 200 with bike, plus food ,drink and juice money , there are a few shows that go on ,the purple helmets are funny as f**k ,you must see them brilliant. the price of stuff out there is basically the same as over here . once you go the first time it won't be the last , addictive .thinking of going to the manx this year , i can't keep away :)

#30 ·
we stayed in a flat this year just outside douglas , only cost us 25 quid a day each , been camping the other times , camping is the cheapest option ,gonna take my bike in the van next year and sleep in the van , ferry is 200 with bike, plus food ,drink and juice money , there are a few shows that go on ,the purple helmets are funny as f**k ,you must see them brilliant. the price of stuff out there is basically the same as over here . once you go the first time it won't be the last , addictive .thinking of going to the manx this year , i can't keep away :)
Sounds good! How did you book accomadation (and how long in advance)-did you do it as a package deal thriugh IOM TT website?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.