Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

HONDA CBR 1000 rr 2004 PROBLEM!!

4K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  cupo94 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

I have big problem with my honda cbr, when I ignition on fan immediately starts working and overheating alert turns on. I checked water pump, temperature sensor, fuse, thermostat, installation all is ok. I don't have more ideas what to check. can somebody help me :confused:, pleeeeeeeeeeease.
THANKS IN ADVANSE !

#2 ·
Hi everyone!

I have big problem with my honda cbr, when I ignition on fan immediately starts working and overheating alert turns on. I checked water pump, temperature sensor, fuse, thermostat, installation all is ok. I don't have more ideas what to check. can somebody help me :confused:, pleeeeeeeeeeease.
THANKS IN ADVANSE !
What do you mean by ignition on? :idunno:
Is the bike running and warmed up when the fan turns on and temp light comes on?
Is your bike actually getting that hot?
If it has gotten so hot that the warning light comes on and the display is flashing, then you already may have caused damage - maybe a blown head gasket... Any water in your engine oil, or exhaust smell in your cooling system?
Have you gone through the radiator system, radiator is clear and flowing, hoses are in good shape, no kinks or blockage? Have you burped the cooling system? replaced the rad cap?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.