Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Mileage Check-In

9K views 68 replies 19 participants last post by  nigelrb 
#1 ·
Just a thought for a "fun" thread... Post a pic of your latest mileage when you hit an even amount?

These are older examples of mileage, but just a thought that may be fun... I missed the 34k mark as I was on a road with no safe place to stop =( Only even 1k mark I have missed since I started it at about 20k =)

Speedometer Display device Auto part Odometer Technology

Auto part Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Display device Sign

See less See more
#3 ·
Not too far behind me =) I'm sneaking up on 35k slowly but surely

#10 ·
now that we have the 1500, it's "robbing" mileage from the 954, but that's okay... having m'lady's interest and sharing mileage with her is a fair trade in my book :kiss:

no pic, but we're closing in on 1K miles (aggregate) on the 1500 this season (just under 32K on the ticker) :deal:

#5 ·
All 54s so far too =) Though your time-clock states am/pm??? I do not think mine does.... wtf.. maybe it is there and I just never noticed... now I have to go check

#6 ·
No wait... those are 929 clocks! So similar.. or is it neither one?

#26 ·
Nice Camper!
Trying to get up to the 35k mark but school, work, and weather are not helping me out. Also realized the CCT is getting mighty noisy... sigh..
Thanks guys, excited to see how far she will go. Need to adjust valves over the winter I imagine.

CCT looks impossible to get to. I had the motor out fixing a broken valve cover bolt when I replaced mine... :rotfl:

#25 ·
Nice Camper! The weather here has been pure shite for a couple weeks now... dying to get out and ride =(

Trying to get up to the 35k mark but school, work, and weather are not helping me out. Also realized the CCT is getting mighty noisy... sigh..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.