Sportsbike Tank Capacity (rant) - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

User Tag List

3Likes
  • 3 Post By CBR929RRY

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-19-2017, 8:46 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Sportsbike Tank Capacity (rant)

Anyone else notice the insidious attempts lately by multiple manufacturers to induce hard-ons in buyers by posting lower wet weight numbers?

This happens because they're cutting your km's short by giving you a smaller shopping basket.

That's right, the once 18L/19L tanks have become 16L/17L! Helloooooo race bikes typically have 22L+ tanks. Why are manufacturers selling race replicas with about 5L- 6L less in tank volume?

**** you Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati, MV Agusta etc. I'm on to your scam. Just for that I won't buy any newer superbikes. What's the point in me having 210hp if I can't outrun the police because I ran out of fuel?
unslow1, Jaybird180 and Root like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-19-2017, 9:27 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 23

Re: Sportsbike Tank Capacity (rant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR929RRY View Post
What's the point in me having 210hp if I can't outrun the police because I ran out of fuel?
Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org - FAQ: Rules / Guidelines

Quote:
8. We have no tolerance for street stunters, street racers, or anyone else who gives motorcyclists a bad image. There are proper places for that type of thing, and a public street isn't one of them. Posting material which could reasonably be construed as celebrating or defending these types of activities will cause you to be flamed, and will probably cause you to be banned. Further, even if done in a controlled environment, FireBlades.org is not the place to discuss stunting tips, tricks, or techniques. There are plenty of other sites that cater to stunting, so please take those types of discussions elsewhere.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-19-2017, 9:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Is there anything else you do in life besides looking for any opportunity to quote your rule book?

I see you've been stalking every single post I made since the day you got served hard by the thread regarding learner licensing. STILL a bit sore? In fact I reckon everytime I post, some abject hysteria is induced and you rush to the rule book.

Don't take it too personally that you got lambasted. It just means you got other frustrations in real life you're itching to get rid of here

I'm out, sorry I can't feed your sexual fetishes anymore. I'm not putting my undies out on the clothesline as you seem to run to sniff them. You little arse-bandit you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-19-2017, 9:55 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 23

Re: Sportsbike Tank Capacity (rant)

Since you can't follow the rules and think you are the exception to them, there is only one course of action to take.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page