Honda Motorcycle Forum
Honda Motorcycles

General Discussion General Motorcycle Discussion. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, and doesn't fit into a more specific forum, it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2004, 11:31 PM   #1

Reputation Power: 12
CBR Riding Fool will become famous soon enough CBR Riding Fool will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CBR Riding Fool
joke

A Honda rider, a Ducati rider and a Harley Davidson rider were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze after a long day’s ride. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them, impounding their bikes in the process. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Harley Davidson rider was first in line (he had drunk the most), so he thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Harley Davidson rider had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Ducati rider was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said: "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through. The Ducati rider had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Honda rider was the last one up (he had drunk the least), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said: "You ride a Honda. You support the greatest motorcycle and car producer in the world. I myself ride a Fireblade and have many Acuras in my fleet. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thanks, your most Royal highness", the Honda rider replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes!"

"Not only are you an honorable and powerful man, you are also very brave" the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Harley Davidson rider to my back." The Honda rider replied.
CBR Riding Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-01-2005, 2:31 AM   #2

Reputation Power: 34
CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE
Re: joke

Originally Posted by CBR Riding Fool
A Honda rider, a Ducati rider and a Harley Davidson rider were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze after a long day’s ride. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them, impounding their bikes in the process. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Harley Davidson rider was first in line (he had drunk the most), so he thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Harley Davidson rider had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Ducati rider was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said: "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through. The Ducati rider had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Honda rider was the last one up (he had drunk the least), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said: "You ride a Honda. You support the greatest motorcycle and car producer in the world. I myself ride a Fireblade and have many Acuras in my fleet. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thanks, your most Royal highness", the Honda rider replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes!"

"Not only are you an honorable and powerful man, you are also very brave" the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Harley Davidson rider to my back." The Honda rider replied.
heard that before, maybe even on here. might have been inthe "JOKES" thread. still good though.
Old 01-01-2005, 4:32 AM   #3

Reputation Power: 11
slodsm is on a distinguished road

I heard it as Boston Red sox and New York Yankees fans but same jist never the less. Funny as hell
slodsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 1:06 PM   #4

Reputation Power: 34
CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of CBR929RE has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE

Originally Posted by slodsm
I heard it as Boston Red sox and New York Yankees fans but same jist never the less. Funny as hell
that could be how I heard it. to me its better that way being from Boston and a Sox fan and all.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > General Discussion

Search tags for this page
ducati jokes
funny honda jokes
funny honda motorcycle jokes
honda dirt bike jokes
honda dirtbike jokes
honda jokes
honda motorcycle joke

honda motorcycle jokes

jap bike jokes
japanese motorcycle jokes
jokes about honda motorcycles
jokes on honda motorbikes
Click on a term to search for related topics.