Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

How old are you 'blade riders?

25K views 185 replies 84 participants last post by  Deadsmiley 
#1 ·
I'm 64 and about to take delivery of my second blade - a 2003 954, which I hope is going to be more comfortable than my 2012 20th anniversary model that I sold a couple of years ago. Are you all much younger than me?

#127 ·
61 1/2 years young, have in-route,(just as listed on eBay) 1993 HONDA CBR 900 RR FIREBLADE 18,020 MILES , CARB , 6 SPEED , CHAIN DRIVE , 123HP, 165 MPH , CLASSIC SPORTBIKE , POLISHED FRAME , CUSTOM PAINT , CHROMR RIMS , TWO BROTHERS PIPE , TWO BROTHERS TREES , OHLIN SHOCK :smilierr:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202108681993?ul_noapp=true

No one knows about it, If I am still here after new years, I did survive the wife's "Fists Of Fury" :bonk:

Attachments

#135 ·
im 43 , didnt pass bike test till 2000 , had bikes on and off for the first 8 years then had a 10 year off period, only came back on a crf250l to use for work and got hooked again and wanted a blade all them years ago so decided to get what i couldnt afford back then lol... enjoying it so far , the warmer weather when it gets here will only make it better lol

#146 ·
40 here. Got my first Blade last year, a 1999 919. Needed a bit of work doing to her which I have done over the winter, MOT this week. Only thing I would like to do now is replace the fairning panels as I damaged one last year when the bike fell over, but that can wait until next winter.

It's my third bike. I had a 1997 ZX6-R then a Suzuki TL1000R although that was sold about 8 years ago when I was made redundant.