Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

900RR pics...let's see yours!

405K views 872 replies 361 participants last post by  MomentumZ 
#1 ·
I'd love to see some more of the older bikes! Here's mine...again. The white one is Five11's 929. Post 'em up!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
here are some shots of mine Front, jumpstart, left, and right...LOL i'm the guy in the blue shirt standing over the bikein the jumpstart pic. Btw see if you can see the new Gilles rearsets that i installed this weekend...very nice addition...i'll try to get a writeup on the board for all. It was pretty easy overall just the brake light adjustment was a little bit of a pain.

later...

4theRide

Attachments

#50 ·
Nice bikes everybody, the 900RR has to be the worlds best looking bike
a big :plus1: on that.....

I dont have many "clean" pictures of my bike (I ride it too much to be washing it all the time)............. when its moving you cant tell how dirty it is.

Two from VIR South this year, and one from Beaverun last August.

BMW.Nick..... I used to have the purple scheme but I just couldnt do it anymore. I rattle canned it a while back.

-jh

Attachments

#17 ·
ok ok i looked it up here is what i found

"A radical departure from traditional styling, the Gilles Rear Sets present an aggressive, muscular appearance. Beyond the aesthetics, the Gilles Rear Sets are a completely thought out technical apparatus. Start with all-aluminum construction and CNC machining, add micro-adjustability, and finish with even the smallest details covered (like the toe pegs: the brake side is knurled for positive grip, while the shift side is smooth to enable the boot to move above or below it as necessary). Weight savings over stock rear sets can reach two pounds. Gilles Tooling Rear Sets are the perfect complement to a custom street bike and the perfect accessory for a championship-chasing race bike."

located at Gilles rear sets, Gilles rearsets, rearsets, gilles, Giles, gilles rearset, rear, set, gilles tooling, tooling

go figure almost 2 pounds...nice!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.