Where's my fuse box? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda FireBlade Discussion of the Honda CBR 900RR, Honda CBR 929RR, Honda CBR 954RR, and Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-27-2007, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 10
Where's my fuse box?

Bike I got was AMA bike and wiring harned was pre hacked... it is a 94 and I have the schmeatic butnow I am in over my head a bit I think trying to un hack this thing.

I can't find a fuse box and I am back to the battery almost, there is on 30 amp that looks like it is starter sel / main fuse.

Anyone out there wire a bike from scratch? Any one can come to my rescuse? Free Beers while wiring!!!!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 06-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
Re: Where's my fuse box?

If it was an AMA racing bike it is probably all custom wiring. I'm not sure if HRC made special wiring harness back then or not. I'd pull that harness out and buy one off ebay that is complete and un-hacked. Really to wire up a bike all you have to know on those bikes is the wiring diagram and someone has posted a 93-95 wiring diagram on this website. Just follow the wiring diagram.

Yep, you can not eliminate that starter relay from the electrical system or the fuse. If you can find a wiring guru he/she can make a custom harness for what you want using your stock electrical components.

If you are going complete street fighter naked, you can stash most of the electrical stuff under the driver seat or under the passenger seat.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda FireBlade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Search tags for this page

06 honda 919 fuses

2002 honda cbr 954 fuse box

2002hondacb900f fusebox

find honda motorcycle fuse box

honda 919 fuse box

honda motorcycle 919 2007 fuse system show me the dyegram

location 2007 honda rebel fuse

location of fuse box on honda 919 motorcycle

where are the fuses on a 2002 rebel motorcycle

where is the fuse box on honda hurricane
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page