Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

cbr 900rr 93-99 choke cable

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  skorpia 
#1 · (Edited)
MY 93 choke cable ripped off the other day and Im looking for a new one. Does the new models fit? 96-99? Has anyone tried. These bikes are pretty much identical so thats why im asking. I tried looking up the part numbers but there is minor difference in the part number. Let me know if its the same. Thanks

#2 ·
MY 93 choke cable ripped off the other and Im looking for a new one. Does the new models fit? 96-99? Has anyone tried. These bikes are pretty much identical so thats why im asking. I tried looking up the part numbers but there is minor difference in the part number. Let me know if its that same. Thanks
it should be fine. just match up the free length from the old one to the new one before installing. if your unable to do that - do a soft install - meaning don't tighten everything down while your installing. make sure it fits like its spossed to before you tighten everything down correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.