06 crf50 with 88 kit having issues with random revving - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Honda Off-Road Discussion of Honda Off-Road Vehicles, including Honda Dirt Bikes, Honda ATVs, Honda 4-Wheelers, and Honda Watercraft.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-21-2014, 1:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

06 crf50 with 88 kit having issues with random revving

I've got an 06 crf50 with an 88 kit. 20mm carb from 50 stunt. issue i'm having is i start the bike, get it running and idleing nice, then when i lean the bike to the right (not turn the handlebars, but lean the bike as if i was taking a turn) the engine revs up without any throttle input. then when i lean the bike to the left, or put it on the kickstand it wants to die out. carb is brand new, brand new gas, properly adjusted, spark plug is not fouled or black and bike has great throttle response, no bog or anything. just randomly revs up when leaned to the right. Can't figure this **** out for the life of me.

I just had all the gaskets replaced on the motor and the valves properly adjusted last month, new plugs, everything cleaned adn gone through with a fine tooth comb so i have no idea what to look at now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Honda Motorcycle Models > Honda Off-Road

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page