Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Trials bikes

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bacchus 
#1 ·
I am considering trading my dirt bike for a trials bike. Much more technical that MX. Does anyone have any experience with these?

#4 · (Edited)
All I can say is the local stunna crowd is now rocking beta's...heh.

edit: that fact was just for amusement, I think they're hella cool. And you are more apt to get permission to ride somewhere too (if thats an issue for you now). Just be prepared to take it down a few notches from MX, and get used to replacing both tires at the same time again from what I hear.

#5 ·
I rode trials for 11 years, I had a blast, some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. last bike was a 2000 Gas-Gas 320 nothing like being able to do a 3 foot wall from a stand still.

the sport will teach you more about throttle and clutch control than any other. It is also the cheapest form of motorcycle competition left

#7 ·
plasticweld said:
I rode trials for 11 years, I had a blast, some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. last bike was a 2000 Gas-Gas 320 nothing like being able to do a 3 foot wall from a stand still.

the sport will teach you more about throttle and clutch control than any other. It is also the cheapest form of motorcycle competition left
Welcome, plasticweld. :cheers: I toyed with trials back in my MX days - a whole nother world - and a complete blast! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.