Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

New member from Austin TX

980 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  waterhound 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello to All! I'm Todd or waterhound which ever floats your boat

Ian Doohan poked me to post in the intro section so here way go..

I have been riding since… 1996ish It all started with a 1993 Katana 750. I bought out of a Marshals auction when it was confiscated from a drug dealer during a sting operation. It was a flawless specimen

Since there have many.. but currently my stable includes 2003 Kx 250, 2001 TTr 125, 2004 Fz 1000 skunk, and 1996 CBR 600 F3.

Here is me back in 2008 at Deals Gap/Tail of the Dragon Wow!! thats all can say if you haven't been -- GO!

I have not ridden but a handful of times in the last 5-6 years. Life happens but I'm vigilante to get riding again. I recently joined CMRA to get on the track and really enjoy riding.

my current garage setup

I have the CBR 600 F3 carbs tore completely down as its been essentially sitting for the last 4 years. They were actually pretty damn clean. I took them and dropped off at a shop to have them put in an ultrasonic tank for a coupe of hours. I was pretty disappointed when I picked them up the next day. The WEREN'T the bright and shining i expected and they didn't really wash them off after being removed. They had a little film on them and they were wet, even though were have suppose to have been out of the tank over 24 hrs. Whatever, I will make sure all is cleaned before going back together.

Almost forgot I ride road bikes and race Mt bikes. I currently have a titanium merlin single speed, a niner jet 9 full suspension, and a Quatro assi carbon road bike.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice intro! welcome to the site! im heading down to the gap in about a month with a group of people from my local forum. im not real into mountain biking but might take it up, there is a huge underground course here in louisville mega caverns thats year round. might check it out. sounds like your pretty into it and the caverns are pretty awesome stuff.

http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/attractions/6/underground-bike-park

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.