Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

New Fireblade Owner in North East...

945 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  chuckhunter 
#1 ·
Hi All

Just picked up my 2007 Repsol Fireblade last week (photos attached) :laugh

Had a ride out on Sunday and I'm loving it so far, the performance is superb but it also feels so 'planted' on the road and is surprisingly easy to ride. It's also more comfortable than it looks :smile

Looking forward to the spring / summer...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:welcome: to the .org! Always love a Repsol 'Blade =) Any mods already done or planned for the near future?

#4 ·
Oh there are a slew of things I could suggest =) BUT- it depends on what you want not me =)

#8 ·
Braided brake lines are an easy one that is fairly useful =) Other than that Maybe just some "flushmount" indicators up front. She really does look pretty good as-is! I love the windscreen matching up with the rest of the paint... makes it look "complete"!

I see you have a ziptie on your fork.... If you haven't done emergency braking (really getting on the brakes hard) I would suggest stiffening up the compression a touch as that tie is a wee-bit low =) I do the same thing to check my suspension travel!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.