Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Hello from Cal-Sportbike & Sportbike Track Time

4K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Chester 
#1 ·
Hey All,

One of our customers pointed me your way and I thought I'd check it out, and answer any questions about west coast track day and school events for Sportbike Track Time. I'm their western region director in addition to owning and managing Cal-Sportbike up here on Angeles Crest in the mountains above the LA Basin.

I have a Ducati 888SPO that I'm fixing up for the street (it came to me with low-side crash damage), and I have a CBR929RR that was built for AMA racing that I use as my instructor bike.

I'm married, have four daughters (& thus lots of guns, a shovel, and acreage to bury the bodies), and live up here in God's country at about 6000ft elevation about 3 miles from Mountain High Ski Resort.

#11 ·
Welcome, Todd, to what we lovingly call "The Best Motorcycle Forum on the Internet". :D :thumb: :welcome: :cheers2:

I've seen some of your contributions to threads on some other forums, and I have to say this: you are one stand-up dude, and I think Fireblades.org is fortunate to have you as a member. Thanks for joining. :clap:

#14 ·
I knew that name sounded familiar. Hey TODD!! Welcome to MY NECK of the woods!!! I see you found your way from SCS. WELCOME!!!

Looking forward to May 1st! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.