99 CBR1100XX Blackbird - North Texas - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Motorcycles For Sale Buy and sell motorcycles here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-07-2009, 8:57 AM Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
99 CBR1100XX Blackbird - North Texas

Beautiful Sport Touring machine. Fuel injection, 32K miles, well maintained, excellent condition, Mag-Knight tank protector, custom paint, undertail with integrated tail light, Throttle Meister bar ends (cruise control), smoke double bubble windshield, Helibars, inside windshield radar detector mount, tail and tank bags. Licensed through Oct, inspected through December. In my opinion, the greatest Sport Touring bike ever built. I'm basically GIVING this bike away for $4,000 (firm) as it books for much more. I just can't stand to see it sitting in the garage not being ridden. Someone that will respect the power and let the ponies fly every now and then will love this bike. Please, no tire kickers, scammers or anyone wanting a joy ride. This is my Bird we're talking about ... qualified, knowledgeable riders only.
Attached Thumbnails
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Search tags for this page
1100xx for sale texas
cbr1100xx drags

cbr1100xx for sale

customized blackbird xx
honda blackbird for sale in dallas tx
honda blackbird for sale in houston tx

honda blackbird for sale in texas

honda blackbird for sale texas
honda blackbird for sale, texas
honda cbr 1100 blackbird for sale in texas
honda cbr 1100xx for sale-texas
honda cbr1100xx for sale in texas
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page