Donald Trump - Page 2 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

 11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 72 Old 05-04-2016, 4:53 PM
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2014
Location: Aus
Posts: 459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Why does everyone hate Hillary so much? From the outside looking in she presents pretty well as an intelligent and balanced human. Same thing with Obozo.
Squid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 72 Old 05-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Supporting Member
 
jdoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-09-2012
Location: New Jersey, Unfortunately
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14
               
Re: Donald Trump

Eff Hillary that lying, conniving, self serving bitch. I'm not buying much of what Donald J. is selling either, but I'll take a shot with him


I don't believe half the crap that the media puts out, but some of it is undeniable. Whitewater, Benghazi, Private servers, Sniper fire etc.. God damned liar.

Last edited by jdoni; 05-04-2016 at 11:09 PM. Reason: C U Next Tuesday
jdoni is offline  
post #18 of 72 Old 05-05-2016, 2:51 AM
 
Join Date: 06-01-2011
Location: Quartz Hill, Ca
Posts: 2,850
Images: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 115
                     
Garage
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Why does everyone hate Hillary so much? From the outside looking in she presents pretty well as an intelligent and balanced human. Same thing with Obozo.
Lying, conniving bitch for starters.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli
fj1200rj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19 of 72 Old 05-05-2016, 3:37 AM
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2014
Location: Aus
Posts: 459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Actually after watching less than 5 minuts of that i want to punch that bitch in the head too.
Just a bit frightened of what will happen if trump gets in. I mean look at what happened with dubbya. Trump is at least twice as stupid and about 400 times as aggressive ( as long as he thinks he's safe). There is no way in a man like that should be given the keys to the most powerful nation on earth. Its going to be Armageddon.

Its a shame sanders ended up getting berned. He wasn't really a commie by pretty much the rest of the western world's standards. Seemed like his heart was in the right place.
Squid is offline  
post #20 of 72 Old 05-05-2016, 3:59 AM
Greenie
 
jondog9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-2011
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 7,137
Images: 1
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 181
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Actually after watching less than 5 minuts of that i want to punch that bitch in the head too.
Just a bit frightened of what will happen if trump gets in. I mean look at what happened with dubbya. Trump is at least twice as stupid and about 400 times as aggressive ( as long as he thinks he's safe). There is no way in a man like that should be given the keys to the most powerful nation on earth. Its going to be Armageddon.

Its a shame sanders ended up getting berned. He wasn't really a commie by pretty much the rest of the western world's standards. Seemed like his heart was in the right place.
jondog9 is offline  
post #21 of 72 Old 05-13-2016, 9:39 AM
 
Join Date: 12-13-2011
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                     
Re: Donald Trump

i hope he picks a real good running mate for vice president, someone we know and respect and more importantly someone the enemies of america know and FEAR...

then i hope he wins and just after he takes the oath to become our president he has an unfortunate "slip and fall" that renders him incapable of performing his duties as described in the oath he just took and the vp is our new president...

how about them apples...zing washinton lincoln adams...
zingblade is offline  
post #22 of 72 Old 05-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: 06-25-2013
Location: New Hampshire
Age: 43
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 16
                 
Re: Donald Trump

The ability of our president to make any lasting change is directly linked to how much support they have in congress. (My fellow Americans please remember the civics lessons you received from the 31st best educational system in the world). With that said, Trump is too loud, volatile and obnoxious for even the most right wing of republicans in congress. If he were to be elected I think you would see a very different trend in Washington. You would see the more center leaning republicans and democrats working closely together just to stop any policy that Trump try’s to enact but fall short of cooperating on anything else. Government shutdowns, lower pay, increased taxes, and more industry moving overseas. Also if you put two stubborn, macho, egomaniacal paranoid control freaks,(Trump and Putin) both with their fingers on the button to the two most powerful militaries and largest nuclear weapons stockpiles in the world???? This frightens me. What happened to the nation that I, and any of my fellow veterans, put on a uniform and got shot at, blown up and will spend the rest of my life with some of the most horrific memories stuck in our heads, to defend. If this happens I think I will look into moving to Ireland.
I was really hoping my man Bernie was going to shake things up and show everyone how it was done. If I had my way every American would take out a dictionary and look up the meaning of socialism and communism and see they are not the same. Oh well.
And don’t get me started on Clinton……

fall down 7 times, get up 8

Last edited by rikk; 05-13-2016 at 11:29 AM.
rikk is offline  
post #23 of 72 Old 05-14-2016, 5:50 AM
Greenie
 
jondog9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-2011
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 7,137
Images: 1
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 181
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingblade View Post
i hope he picks a real good running mate for vice president, someone we know and respect and more importantly someone the enemies of america know and FEAR...

then i hope he wins and just after he takes the oath to become our president he has an unfortunate "slip and fall" that renders him incapable of performing his duties as described in the oath he just took and the vp is our new president...

how about them apples...zing washinton lincoln adams...
Jesse Ventura?

You're not feeling the Bern?
jondog9 is offline  
post #24 of 72 Old 05-14-2016, 12:08 PM
 
Join Date: 12-13-2011
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondog9 View Post
Jesse Ventura?

You're not feeling the Bern?
bernie is fine...hell maybe just a committee of interested onlookers...just not don...he's not even a slogan...the republican party (and america) is still reeling from 8 years of the worst president in american history, i speak of the one and only george w bushleague and can ill afford someone with no policy...build a wall between mexico and america, how absolutely f'n stupid, i mean how presidential is that...

he said the only reason he wasn't dating his daughter is because she is his daughter...where i come from we shun men with thoughts like that, we don't make them president of the elk lodge let alone the united states of america...

clinton is going to win regardless...zp...
zingblade is offline  
post #25 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 1:41 AM
 
Join Date: 11-28-2014
Location: San Diego, California
Age: 31
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 7
         
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper View Post
Except much worse than normal......


vote or die! great episode of southpark.

2001 929RR
1993 Kawasaki KLR 650
Pablo.gyds03 is offline  
post #26 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 2:36 AM
Greenie
 
jondog9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-2011
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 7,137
Images: 1
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 181
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingblade View Post
bernie is fine...hell maybe just a committee of interested onlookers...just not don...he's not even a slogan...the republican party (and america) is still reeling from 8 years of the worst president in american history, i speak of the one and only george w bushleague and can ill afford someone with no policy...build a wall between mexico and america, how absolutely f'n stupid, i mean how presidential is that...

he said the only reason he wasn't dating his daughter is because she is his daughter...where i come from we shun men with thoughts like that, we don't make them president of the elk lodge let alone the united states of america...

clinton is going to win regardless...zp...
Very interesting...

Currently, it looks like the bookies have Clinton in favor 11 to 4 in a general election. But the Dem nomination hasn't been won yet. Don't' count Bernie out just yet.
Who would win between Bernie and Trump?
Not to mention a possible big splash by a third party. Like Perot in 96. Some consider he was a spoiler that gave B.Clinton the victory over Dole.
I think Ventura is laying low for the moment, but I'm predicting here, I think he'll throw his hat in the ring if VP w/ Trump isn't feasible.

Completely agree with you about the bushster. et al, Cheney (first name Dick), Rumsfeld, even Rice and Powell. Complacency and complicit.

Last edited by jondog9; 05-15-2016 at 2:42 AM.
jondog9 is offline  
post #27 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 7:58 AM
 
Join Date: 12-13-2011
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondog9 View Post
Very interesting...

Currently, it looks like the bookies have Clinton in favor 11 to 4 in a general election. But the Dem nomination hasn't been won yet. Don't' count Bernie out just yet.
Who would win between Bernie and Trump?
Not to mention a possible big splash by a third party. Like Perot in 96. Some consider he was a spoiler that gave B.Clinton the victory over Dole.
I think Ventura is laying low for the moment, but I'm predicting here, I think he'll throw his hat in the ring if VP w/ Trump isn't feasible.

Completely agree with you about the bushster. et al, Cheney (first name Dick), Rumsfeld, even Rice and Powell. Complacency and complicit.
george carlin pointed out that the two heavy hitters from america that were directly involved in the gulf war were named "dick and colon" and the guy there were after was named "sadam", someone was going to get f'd in the ass...

as far as the presidential horizon is concerned i feel like a true believer in the crowd in jonestown when jim started talking about the end being at hand and his cronies were rolling in the 50 gallon drums of koolade, you want the grape or the strawberry...zp...
zingblade is offline  
post #28 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 8:39 AM
Greenie
 
jondog9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-2011
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 7,137
Images: 1
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 181
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingblade View Post
george carlin pointed out that the two heavy hitters from america that were directly involved in the gulf war were named "dick and colon" and the guy there were after was named "sadam", someone was going to get f'd in the ass...

as far as the presidential horizon is concerned i feel like a true believer in the crowd in jonestown when jim started talking about the end being at hand and his cronies were rolling in the 50 gallon drums of koolade, you want the grape or the strawberry...zp...
Carlin was brilliant, a bit too angry near the end, none the less, brilliant. RIP. (I wonder how GC and Sam Kinison are getting along out there? If there is an out there, up there, down there or whatever.)
All I can say is, forgo the koolaid. (I didn't know they offered different flavors. Kool.)
Wait till you see the spaceship. Just don't consent to the anal probes.
jondog9 is offline  
post #29 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 12:15 PM
 
Join Date: 12-13-2011
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondog9 View Post
Carlin was brilliant, a bit too angry near the end, none the less, brilliant. RIP. (I wonder how GC and Sam Kinison are getting along out there? If there is an out there, up there, down there or whatever.)
All I can say is, forgo the koolaid. (I didn't know they offered different flavors. Kool.)
Wait till you see the spaceship. Just don't consent to the anal probes.
you sound just like my son, he's 42...but the older he gets the more he understands the anger and bitter jibes carlin was spewing in his later years...carlin is my mentor and speaks to me from the great beyond...zp...
zingblade is offline  
post #30 of 72 Old 05-15-2016, 12:21 PM
 
Join Date: 12-13-2011
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 973
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                     
Re: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo.gyds03 View Post
vote or die! great episode of southpark.
true, but the turd sandwich has a slice of onion on it...chef zing...

ps...i didn't truly appreciate south park until my kids went off to college and came home addicted to it...when cartman sings "kyle's mom is a big fat bitch" i lost it, he brings it home by going down on one knee and belts out, "i really mean it, she's a big fat stupid biiiiiiiitch"...zing in awe...
zingblade is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Talking Politics .OrgOwner Politics 5 12-16-2007 7:19 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome