Donald Trump - Page 5 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 72 Old 11-11-2016, 3:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 2

Re: Donald Trump

Did he seem a bit somber or out of character during his victory speech?
Regardless of his prior rhetoric and assclownery, this man has just been told to put his money where his mouth is. By the planet.
It is likely, his actions have never directly caused great bodily harm. His words will now carry death, as required.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 72 Old 11-12-2016, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 86

When George junior became President the left wing came out in droves but nothing like the violence and destruction they are initiating now......peaceful demonstration is respected but this is contradictory, I am not one to go out to protests, call it apathy but not my thing.....but people need to get a grip and realize society loses interest when everything is taken out of proportion and context.......and it won't stop me and the missus from going south for our yearly week of beachtime with the kids....love you Americans!!!!!
fj1200rj likes this.
post #63 of 72 Old 11-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Heeza Y Zasch

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 37

I don't know anyone... that is gainfully employed... who has time or energy to protest.

we're embarrassing ourselves infront of the whole planet

fj1200rj likes this.

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 72 Old 11-12-2016, 7:23 PM
Supporting Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MESOGLEA View Post
Did he seem a bit somber or out of character during his victory speech?
Regardless of his prior rhetoric and assclownery, this man has just been told to put his money where his mouth is. By the planet.
It is likely, his actions have never directly caused great bodily harm. His words will now carry death, as required.
I would say "sheepish". He is out of his depth now and he knows it. He is a great promoter, a wonderful promoter, the best promoter. And thats all he is. But now the promoting is done. And its going to be a very steep learning curve for him. Hopefully this is the Jalepeno America needs shoved up its tailpipe. We'll see how much he ****s things up and then hopefully start again with a clean slate in four years. Other optimistic view would be he surrounds himself with really good advisers and listens to them. Who knows, he might do good, but all his half arsed "thought bubble" policies that he's come up with so far just arent going to work.

As to the protesters - I dont know what they hope to achieve and I think its a bit silly they are freaking out, but in fairness, they are protesting against blatant racism and bigotry that belongs in the 50's. Gotta be better having an outsider who is a clown in the whitehouse than an actually quite accomplished politician who is corrupt and represents more of the same ****.

Just my opinion of course, and im not even american. Please dont get offended, im happy to be put in my place, but this **** is a big deal no matter what part of the planet you're on.
post #65 of 72 Old 11-13-2016, 9:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unslow1 View Post
I don't know anyone... that is gainfully employed... who has time or energy to protest.

I just don't get the hypocrisy in modern protestors......and don't forget some get paid to protest....albeit a modest amount but paid nonetheless......why not protest something immediate like child abusers or molesters.....maybe rapists?....that would be worthwhile
unslow1 likes this.
post #66 of 72 Old 11-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Heeza Y Zasch

YES!

"I'm protesting violence the war... don't get in my way, or I'll punch you in the face and set your car ablaze"

I haven't any study to back my statement, but MANY protestors today just want to be part of a "movement" but don't stand for anything with conviction. When cities across America were having violent protests, many many of the UNpeaceful1s were from out of the area. Additionally, I have seen meaningful and peaceful protests quickly broken up over a passing rain shower or even the chime of 5 o'clock on a Friday afternoon.

I don't know if it's an American issue, or if it's generational... but if I'm passionate about something (in my mid-40s now), I DO something about it, and continue to WORK at it, until it's resolved or I have exhausted all (reasonable) means necessary. Maybe once these protestors have some life experience and responsibilities, they'll commit themselves a bit more to their "causes".

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
post #67 of 72 Old 11-13-2016, 1:35 PM Thread Starter

Unslow it isn't an American issue......my wife's brothers spouse is a full time academic and is sponsored to protest and recently won an award for her active participation as well as a small monetary prize. I have had several spirited conversations with their over the years and she doesn't get it as she allows her children to swim in the pool and eat the food of the big bad conservative that she routinely critiques.....what we have has been gained over time and never missing a day of work, we are not rich by any means but work hard for what we have slowly and steadily.....she has never had a job outside of academia which drives me insane based her thinking she knows what the average person goes through daily.......
unslow1 likes this.
post #68 of 72 Old 11-13-2016, 5:16 PM
Heeza Y Zasch

I totally understand and concur with your line of thinking. My collars have been blue my whole life (other than when they were green while I served) and I tend to look at things directly and practically. Honestly though, I'm glad there are others out there with different perspectives... 'cuz I'm no dreamer, and we need dreamers too

post #69 of 72 Old 11-14-2016, 1:30 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Good day sir....
I look at a from a different angle, he cant be bought!
Hes an asshole! And wont be messed with.
And its a new world. Im just wanting some kind of change....
Can it be any worse than OBAMA OUT? Brian
post #70 of 72 Old 11-14-2016, 8:48 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 115

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxman1196 View Post
When George junior became President the left wing came out in droves but nothing like the violence and destruction they are initiating now......peaceful demonstration is respected but this is contradictory, I am not one to go out to protests, call it apathy but not my thing.....but people need to get a grip and realize society loses interest when everything is taken out of proportion and context.......and it won't stop me and the missus from going south for our yearly week of beachtime with the kids....love you Americans!!!!!
Ah shucks Ox, I'm getting all choked up down here. If you guys ever take another Stanley Cup I promise not to tip over any cars and set them on fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unslow1 View Post

Ahmen brother, ahmen.
unslow1 likes this.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli
post #71 of 72 Old 11-14-2016, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Gents I could really give a rats ass about what the president does.
For the most part. Just don't mess with our money...
We go to work, and pay our bills not cause we want to!
So, if Donald wants to build a wall, and lock up the boarders, get on it!
I said before, and will say it again, if you want to deal with ISIS you need to
put boots on the ground. Activate me and Im sure so many other would go as well.
But you have to lift all the restraints, we go, kill em all let god sort them out.
Then come home, they have been fighting in that part of the world since the beginning
of time, who are we to stop, the little private war.
More over Im sick of Obamas ****! His so called health act! Thast a tax for the middle income.
I have no time or energy for doing stupid kid ****.
Lets get on with the repeal of OBAMA, and his health care.
BK CHIVE ON
post #72 of 72 Old 11-14-2016, 4:11 PM Thread Starter

[QUOTE=fj1200rj;1699220226] Ah shucks Ox, I'm getting all choked up down here. If you guys ever take another Stanley Cup I promise not to tip over any cars and set them on fire.

Go Leafs go brother!!!!!!!!!!!
unslow1 likes this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page