Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

member name Skrew "quick from ssscustoms stole and parted my 954

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  NJRoleModel13 
#1 ·
there is a member on this site Skrew he sells chopped parts from bikes he steals from his shop sss customs. i had a 02 954rr with polished frame power commander extended swingarm the whole 9 and i blew my motor. i brought it to a shop in temple pa owned by skrew or "quick" as he calls himself to do a motor swap. i paid him in full upfront and he chopped my bike and sold it for parts. when i find out he did this i lost it and he offered to give me a bike of equal value. when i got to the shop he tried to give me a 99 900rr that has been previously totalled into a telephone pole by a dui rider. legit the 900 was still in pieces when he tried to give it back to me. i refused the bike and told quick i was going to call the cops and at that point he pulled a large crome gun out on me and my girl and told me hed give me a reason to call the cops. im still going to court and trying to get my money back for my bike and the work that was never done. plus the cops impounded the 900 he tried to give me bc its fraud to sell a totalled bike without a salvage title or telling the buyer or whoever about its history. the title to the 900 wasnt even in his name. beware of skrew or quick from ssscustoms hell for sure "skrew" you the way he "skrewed" me. i cant wait to see him locked up after this next court date.

#7 ·
plz everyone boycott skrew..or "quick" as he calls himself. hes selling parts in the for sale section and if you love your blade like i loved mine... dont support a$$holes like him and buy stolen parts... he literally parted my bike out on this site... skrew will be in jail at the end of august anyway for chopping my bike and pulling a gun on me and my girl but in the meantime plz dont buy parts and let him think this is a profitable venture to steal n chop bikes out of ssscustoms in temple pa ssscustoms.net temple pa

#10 · (Edited)
tues is the restison hearing so lets see how it goes... i have the post printed out from where he chopped my bike with all of the prices next to each item and his phone number. all of my reciepts pics and everything else i would need to use to prove my case to get back 5k lol.... i just wish i had my beautiful bike back... ill let you all kno how it goes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.