Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

bank angle sensor

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  thelastosirus 
#1 ·
Is there any way to bypass the bank angle sensor? If so please let me know. I put a 2001 rc51 motor in a mini sand rail. And haven't gotten my new sensor in the mail yet and am out of time.

#4 · (Edited)
Is there any way to bypass the bank angle sensor? If so please let me know. I put a 2001 rc51 motor in a mini sand rail. And haven't gotten my new sensor in the mail yet and am out of time.
It's either normally open or normally closed. Check it with a multimeter in the "upright" position then just leave the plug disconnected or jump the wire out.
To be honest, If you leave it on there, I don't think you'll have any problems anyway. I don't think sand rails corner that hard to trip it. And I had my bike fall on top of me in gear and it didn't work. Maybe it requires a slight impact.

What did you do for the kick stand switch? I'm not sure, but they might even be on the same circuit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.