Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

MotoGP Animals Video

10K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Repeater 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Damn, that video kicked ass. Didn't see so much of the wheelie popping all around the track celebrating this year as you see in the video from years past.

I can't wait for the next season to start. going to get the subscription at motogp.com this time and stream all the races and save them all to cd for future reviewing. got the first 6 of this years races this year saved so those will have to do for keeping me happy over the winter.

#11 ·
That guy doesn't like Nicky much does he? The privateers got more time than he did.

Cool vid otherwise.

#19 · (Edited)
DUX said:
Bump b/c I just watched it again, and you should too........:thumb:
right click and save man..... I have watched it a bunch of times since there are no races and I can't ride... Am ordering the 2005 Isle of Mann TT review DVD next week to help me get thru the winter as well...:thumb:

EDIT: Of course with this fresh in my mind I had to watch it again right after I posted. My wife heard the beginning of it and looks over and say:" You're watching that video AGAIN?" Hell, I need my fix. Some things she'll just never understand...

#21 ·
I can't stop watching this video! It's funny how val is not as spectacular as the rest of the riders but is the best of them all.

I have to admit i always root for # 65. It's amazing what ducati has done on the budget they have. And yo know it is half of what honda has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.