Stolen CBR 1000RR - Page 3 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Stolen Motorcycles Post details of your stolen Motorcycle here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 Old 09-26-2013, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Stolen CBR 1000RR

I just got it back on the 13th of September. I don't know about you guys but every time in my life I've had to take my bike to a shop it is in there forever. So I bought it May 22nd, it was stolen june 6th, cops found it on june 20th, insurance looked at it June 25th, I went on vacation for 2 weeks. Got back and couldn't get it towed to the shop until July 23rd and didn't get it back until Sept 13th. So yes I missed the whole summer

I didn't change the color. I left it all black. The looks the same way it did when I bought it. Happy to have it back About 2000 dollars worth of damage...smh. Been riding it almost everyday before it gets too cold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Stolen Motorcycles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page