Stolen Bike - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Stolen Motorcycles Post details of your stolen Motorcycle here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-20-2014, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 38

Stolen Bike

im posting this here for a friend who's friend had a bike stolen, just a copy and paste....

Motorcycle Stolen
We had our 2014 Vetter Reunion yesterday in Rantoul, Illinois where the factory that made Windjammer Fairings was located. Very good to see all the folks and how lives have changed and progressed. Craig started the company back in the early 70's and it was really quite spectacular what it morphed into as well as the influence that it became in the motorcycling industry.

Craig is quit the inspirational guy, but last night had a turn of bad luck in that his streamliner bike was stolen in Kankakee Illinois. Many of us are attempting to broadcast his unique streamliner's image and get the word out. If you see it you will not forget it.

Please pass this on - let's see how far and fast the web of information can reach out and capture this criminal.

Here's Craigs' website Craig Vetter, designer and inventor of the Windjammer fairing,Triumph Hurricane Motorcycle Streamliners and fuel economy motorcycles

http://www.craigvetter.com/images/20...ner-stolen.jpg

the bottom link is a pic of the bike stolen. if you have any info on it just respond to the post or pm me n ill pass the info on. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-21-2014, 6:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 38

Re: Stolen Bike

I don't get on fbook in the morning or during the day, so I just got this... Bike is recovered !!!

from Craig's wife...

Carol Vetter
18 hrs

Bradley, IL police called and said they have recovered the streamliner! They don't have the trailer and we don't know what condition the bike is in. God bless all of you who helped spread the word. I knew our motorcycle family would come through. Police detective will call tomorrow.
Thank you all so much for your concern and prayers. Now please make sure the word gets out so Craig doesn't get arrested on the way home.
As soon as we learn more, we will post it.

I know that everyone involved appreciated any help that was put forward. Hopefully the bike is unscathed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Stolen Motorcycles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page