JH2PC2515WM700348 - 1998 CBR600F3 Sacramento, CA - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Stolen Motorcycles Post details of your stolen Motorcycle here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-31-2011, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

JH2PC2515WM700348 - 1998 CBR600F3 Sacramento, CA

STOLEN IN THE PAST 12 HOURS (TODAY IS 8/31/2011 8:53AM pst) FROM MT APARTMENT COMPLEX ON HOWE AVE. IN SACRAMENTO, CA. PICTURES ATTATCHED. MILEAGE ON THE BIKE IS 69,000+ JUST ROLLED OVER 69K YESTERDAY. IF FOUND OR LOCATED PLEASE CONTACT ME (JEFF) 530-329-6813 OR N. SAC CHP OFFICE AT 916-338-6710.

THANKS!!!

Last edited by JA_P; 08-31-2011 at 5:06 PM. Reason: Photo's weren't showing properly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-02-2011, 12:16 AM Thread Starter

Re: JH2PC2515WM700348 - 1998 CBR600F3 Sacramento, CA

Bike has been found!!! Not sure how to delete this thread, can a moderator do that for me please? Thanks everyone!!!
post #3 of 5 Old 09-02-2011, 2:08 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 227

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA_P View Post
Bike has been found!!! Not sure how to delete this thread, can a moderator do that for me please? Thanks everyone!!!
Great result!
Not too much damage I hope.

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 AM

So what happened? Was is stolen by joy-riders then dumped? Or did the police actually catch the thief?
post #5 of 5 Old 09-02-2011, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Well in my assumption, it was just some crack head. The story goes.....

Wednesday morning, around 4:30 am, my room mates dog was going nuts, I just thought they were playing with him since my room mate usually leaves by about 4:30. I'm now thinking that that's when the bike was stolen. The thief had the bike and the battery died on him. He pulled up to some random russian families home (I only mention their back ground to give you the full effect of how they were talking, kind of comical in a movie sense) and the thief pulled up into the russians driveway asking "Where's Scott!? I need to see Scott! Where is he??!!" Russian "I know no Scott my friend, you bumped my kia with your motorbike" the Thief "I need a jump, give me a jump!" Russian, "I have not cables to jump, I do not know what you mean"

So the thief jumped off the bike and told them he was going to the pizza place around the corner to get cables. Odd place for jumper cables right? "Ay yo! Can I get a large pepperoni with a side of jumper cables? And I want extra sauce on the side!" Well the guy took off, leaving his helmet, and was gone for about 30 minutes and the russian thought it just seemed really odd from the start. There was a sheriff deputy driving down the street from an other house, so the russian flagged him down. He ran the vin, realized it was stolen, and called me up. The bike was located literally about 4 blocks from my apartment, WIN!

The thief repainted the front end, so now it's all black, which was my intention from the start, he actually did a better job than I probably would have. So that's one good thing out of it. I'm not sure what he used on the ignition, but any key will work on it now. Fortunately for me, he didn't need gas cause that would have been another repair I would have had to make.

Other than that, the bike runs great! I'm guessing my stator is fried, If you look at my other pics in my gallery you can see why lol. I re-wired it and it was working fine, but I think when the "melt-down" happened it might have fried the stator in the process.

So today, I'm a happy camper. Like they say, if the crime isn't solved in the first 48hours your chances dwindle each hour after that. I just got lucky that I'm not the best at electrical work lmao!!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Stolen Motorcycles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page