2007 CBR125 STOLEN FROM 17 YEAR OLD - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Stolen Motorcycles Post details of your stolen Motorcycle here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-10-2011, 1:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

2007 CBR125 STOLEN FROM 17 YEAR OLD

Hi, I am only 17, saved up for effing years to buy myself a bike I was really proud of, got a chain, got an alarm, and went off, happy as could be for about two months. Then, while it was parked in a sports centre car park, chained up and alarmed, two scumbags came and hotwired it, and within a minute it was gone. When I came out and realised, I nearly collapsed. I went to the reception and they showed me footage of the ratbags taking it.

The police and my insurer have been informed, police are looking for it but considering that it was hotwired and gone in 60 seconds, I highly doubt the guys are that stupid, but here's hoping.

I know its a long shot but if anyone has seen this bike, could you please get in touch with either me or the police. My number is 07707 550529. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-10-2011, 2:43 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 264

Send a message via Skype™ to macca9540
Re: 2007 CBR125 STOLEN FROM 17 YEAR OLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardokilla View Post
Hi, I am only 17, saved up for effing years to buy myself a bike I was really proud of, got a chain, got an alarm, and went off, happy as could be for about two months. Then, while it was parked in a sports centre car park, chained up and alarmed, two scumbags came and hotwired it, and within a minute it was gone. When I came out and realised, I nearly collapsed. I went to the reception and they showed me footage of the ratbags taking it.

The police and my insurer have been informed, police are looking for it but considering that it was hotwired and gone in 60 seconds, I highly doubt the guys are that stupid, but here's hoping.

I know its a long shot but if anyone has seen this bike, could you please get in touch with either me or the police. My number is 07707 550529. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.
Sorry to hear this kardokiller. I don't know what I would do if mine got stolen. Hope your insurance coughs up quick so you can get back on the road as well and the cops catch the scum bags.
Gone in 60 seconds you say, with a chain and alarm, boy they wanted that 125 bad. Fingers crossed for you.

I was young and stupid then. I'm old and stupid now.
We get too soon old, and too late smart.
I started off with nothing and still have most of it left.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
post #3 of 5 Old 11-10-2011, 7:34 PM

Reputation Power: 85

Truly awful, good luck to ya!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 11-11-2011, 7:05 AM

Reputation Power: 11

that sucks...just goes to show you if they want it bad enough, aint nothing you can do to stop them.
im not giong to me much help since im on the other side of the globe but for those that are in your region, you may want to add a description of the bike, such as color, condition, any mods or distinguishing stickers you may have added..and a little more precise location of where it was stolen....just a tip...i feel for ya buddy...thieves should be strung up by thier sacks and beat like a pinata
post #5 of 5 Old 11-12-2011, 8:47 AM

Reputation Power: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardokilla View Post

I think car/bike/any transportation thieves should be hung like in the old days. That sucks for you man! I hope it turns out well for you. Thank God you're insured! Imagine if you weren't.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Stolen Motorcycles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page