Anyone in/near Vegas? - Page 2 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Western USA Regional discussion for members that live in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 27 Old 02-02-2005, 5:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

Send a message via AIM to GonZilla Send a message via MSN to GonZilla Send a message via Yahoo to GonZilla
Re: Anyone in/near Vegas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock
hey gonzilla i need a hookup with insurance bro
we got the same bike
and im looking to get full coverage locally
hate the weather right now
havebt taken my baby out fir quite a whule now

Check 'Country Insurace'

454-8323

I dont mind the weather one bit at all...As long as my neck is covered up Im fine!

Its boarding season baby!

Trample the weak and hurdle the dead...
There is only death and danger in the socket of my eye...
Smart-bombs are useless without smart people...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 27 Old 01-05-2007, 5:25 PM

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Reputation Power: 14

Send a message via Yahoo to belowme51

"blows the dust off this thread"
Vegas rider here!!!
Country Insurance is the best for $$ on bikes as long as you have a car to insure also...I pay like 50$ a month for my RC51 and a Ninja 250R....Let me know if anyone is interested on doing some track days this year I go every month now....

Shake 'N Bake
post #18 of 27 Old 01-05-2007, 6:24 PM

Reputation Power: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowme51 View Post
"blows the dust off this thread"
Vegas rider here!!!
Country Insurance is the best for $$ on bikes as long as you have a car to insure also...I pay like 50$ a month for my RC51 and a Ninja 250R....Let me know if anyone is interested on doing some track days this year I go every month now....

I'll be at Pahrump in a couple weeks. Jan 20-21st...you going to be there?

04 600RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 27 Old 01-05-2007, 7:38 PM

i will be there!!!..Im going to be at the SO Cal on the 14 also.....Ill be in the beginer group with TI2TT...

Shake 'N Bake
post #20 of 27 Old 01-05-2007, 9:02 PM

Quote:
i will be there!!!..Im going to be at the SO Cal on the 14 also.....Ill be in the beginer group with TI2TT...
Is that the group you wanted to be in? (asking as you trailed off after it, like this.....)

Sweet! I should see you there!

04 600RR
post #21 of 27 Old 01-05-2007, 10:34 PM

I should be in the intermediate group but my Fiance bought the day for me and put me in the novice group, thats fine I will probably change groups after lunch.
I will deffinetly see you there, I rode with them last November and it actually was a very good event with free BBQ lunch and drinks along with a raffle. Ive done some So Cal track days and you have to pay for food and drink, they also have only done one raffle that I am aware of and that was cuz it was the last event for 06. It should be fun and probably not too many riders.

Shake 'N Bake
post #22 of 27 Old 01-06-2007, 1:34 AM

Quote:
I should be in the intermediate group but my Fiance bought the day for me and put me in the novice group, thats fine I will probably change groups after lunch.
I will deffinetly see you there, I rode with them last November and it actually was a very good event with free BBQ lunch and drinks along with a raffle. Ive done some So Cal track days and you have to pay for food and drink, they also have only done one raffle that I am aware of and that was cuz it was the last event for 06. It should be fun and probably not too many riders.

If you want I can probably get you changed to intermediate right now if you want as I'm a control rider for them. (if it isn't sold out at the moment and even then I'll probably slip ya in). Let me know.

04 600RR

Last edited by RRWANTR; 01-06-2007 at 12:30 PM.
post #23 of 27 Old 01-06-2007, 10:25 PM

I will stay in the novice group and if Im faster than the whole group to where its causing a safety issue that I will try to move to the intermediate...Thats cool that you work for them...I met Aaron I believe is his name and he was very nice and supportive. I also like that they actaully tech the bikes! That was my very first track day and I felt very confortable. I cant wait to get back out there cuz Ive done a few new mods to the bike and should have my new Ohlins rear by then . My bike will be painted different that my pics, it iwll be silver/black/red and Ill have an Isuzu Trooper with a huge open trailer(LoL). Ill see ya there.

Shake 'N Bake
post #24 of 27 Old 01-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
I will stay in the novice group and if Im faster than the whole group to where its causing a safety issue that I will try to move to the intermediate...Thats cool that you work for them...I met Aaron I believe is his name and he was very nice and supportive. I also like that they actaully tech the bikes! That was my very first track day and I felt very confortable. I cant wait to get back out there cuz Ive done a few new mods to the bike and should have my new Ohlins rear by then . My bike will be painted different that my pics, it iwll be silver/black/red and Ill have an Isuzu Trooper with a huge open trailer(LoL). Ill see ya there.
Sounds good! Yep, Aaron and Matt are cool guys along with the rest of the crew. Everyone's out to help you have the best day you can. I'll see ya there and I'm sure we'll have a fun weekend!

04 600RR
post #25 of 27 Old 01-08-2007, 11:36 AM

I just got an email from Cliff at SoCal TrackDays and he was saying that the roster for this weekend is very light and they will be accepting walk up riders so if you interested in coming you wont have to book, you can just show up...Ill be there on sunday bright and early...gates open at 7am...no sessions they have breakfast and lunch by big T's bbq. Hope to see you there if you can make it! I just pulled the trigger on a new Ohlins rear for 890.99 shipped !!!!!!! I cant wait to try it out!

Shake 'N Bake
post #26 of 27 Old 01-09-2007, 3:04 AM

well.......I got a call earlier from SoCal and they cancelled this weekend due to the horrible freezing temps Pahrump will be haveing so I moved to the Fed date. RR I will hopefully see you next weekend if They dont cancel also. Im in the middle of painting the bike, doing the HRC race harness, doing the Ohlins rear(will be here tommorow), and taking all the polished finish off the frame/swinger/wheels and making it a machined look. Let me know about them tires!!

Shake 'N Bake
post #27 of 27 Old 12-30-2014, 8:20 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
This has to be the most "time-gapped" thread ever!

Just an observation... OK, I'm leaving now.
Whoa! The last post in this thread is from JANUARY 2005!!! So if it was "time-gapped" prior to that, how much more so at the very end of 2014!

Anyway... Yes - I'm in Vegas too. In Summerlin.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Regional > Western USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page