Looking for 954 or 929 to dyno test flapper mod - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Western USA Regional discussion for members that live in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-18-2011, 6:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 15

Looking for 954 or 929 to dyno test flapper mod

Hello all-

Longtime member here and even though I don't have much time to ride my 929 these days, I'm hoping come spring I'll be back on the horse.
On another note, I've been writing for Super Streetbike Magazine and recently been tasked with handling some of their tech articles. With that said, I want to test the flapper valve mod on a 929 or 954.
If anyone in California (preferably SoCal) has a stock or modded (or both!) 929 or 954 and is willing to help me with the article I’ll make it worth your while since you’d be doing me a big favor. I would use my 929 but all my flapper stuff is long gone. I’d like to do some before/after dyno runs and show a quick how-to for the mod. If anyone is interested or if you know of anyone please PM me and I can give you the details. Also, if I can find someone through the boards I’ll be sure to credit the forums for the help.

Thanks!

Here's a picture of my bike for views. hard to believe it's 10 years old now!

-Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Regional > Western USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Search tags for this page
929 and 954 dyno
929rr dyno with mods

954 dyno

flapper mod dyno
honda 929 flapper modification dyno results

honda 954 flapper mod

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page