Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Motorcycle Transport In Australia

11K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  daytrain 
#1 ·
When I recently purchased the KTM Superduke I had to get it transported from Perth WA to Brisbane QLD. So this is about the longest hop you get in Australia for those who don't know the geography. I did a bit of a search around and made a couple of calls, the quotes for freighting a motorcycle varied from $700 to about $1400. Deal breaking rates, even if the bike was cheap the freight was killing it for me. I found Bikenut motorcycle transport online and gave them a call on their 1300 number and they solved the problem coming in way under the other guys on price. The service was first class and the bike arrived in a sturdy steel and cardboard container crated up so tight it took me and another bloke a full 20 minutes to break it out of there. A couple of points I would like to mention here, they do a pre purchase inspection for you and they can help with the financial side of the transaction. They also offer door to door full insurace cover, if your looking to ship a motorcycle in Australia give them a call on 1300 245 688 and get a quote!

#2 ·
Krusty Ferguson runs a motorcycle transport company. I did get a quote once but I never had to use them so I can't really comment on their rates.
A mate had a GSXR1000 shipped from Sydney to Perth a couple of months ago.
The owner charged him $800 depot to depot but that may have included his time for crating it and delivery to the depot at his end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.