Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

DFW Roll Call

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  1 Fast 929RR 
#1 ·
Just checking to see who is up for riding sometime. The only two members I remember from when I was here before (and I think still live in Dallas) are Figment and Cyber929. So who else?

#5 ·
Curiosity said:
Just checking to see who is up for riding sometime. The only two members I remember from when I was here before (and I think still live in Dallas) are Figment and Cyber929. So who else?
where did you disapear to? Did the hogs eat you?

#8 ·
figment said:
Talk about a blast from the past! How's the rib cage buddy?
LOL I've been getting that a lot lately... Very cool.

My ribs are fine, the collar bone didn't heal straight - it overlaps a little and angles down a bit. It's funny - I can't hold a phone on that shoulder, it falls off! LOL

#9 ·
figment said:
where did you disapear to? Did the hogs eat you?
Hey Figment! Man, its been a long time. We definitely need to get togeter and ride. Call me on my cell (469-471-5512) and let me know when you are headed out to ride again. Im feening for a run through the twisties. I have been caught up with work a lot. Just havent been out as much as I have been wanting to. Primarily just putting around town.

#10 ·
Well, DFW is my hometown and I'll be there this weekend. Currently though, I'm in College Station going to school. I'd love to go riding w/ y'all, though.

#11 ·
RedTalon said:
LOL I've been getting that a lot lately... Very cool.

My ribs are fine, the collar bone didn't heal straight - it overlaps a little and angles down a bit. It's funny - I can't hold a phone on that shoulder, it falls off! LOL
yeah, collerbone not rib cage! Wow, no more hodedaphone for you eh? :) Get that bike fixed up so we can ride! I guess you have not been riding at all?

#12 ·
figment said:
yeah, collerbone not rib cage! Wow, no more hodedaphone for you eh? :) Get that bike fixed up so we can ride! I guess you have not been riding at all?
Oh, I've been doing the best that I can... The last year has been VERY difficult, but I think that I see light at the end of the tunnel. (PM me if you want). I really do miss riding, being in the wind, and hanging with you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.