Anyone actually tried out Miller yet? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Central USA Regional discussion for members that live in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 12-07-2007, 1:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Anyone actually tried out Miller yet?

Kegwins has a couple of track days their in late August and I am generally down with any excuse to visit Ogden. All I know about the track is it's huge. I seem to recall it being over 4mi., which is fairly ridiculous. At any rate, a longer track is not necessarily a better track. Anyone with track experience ridden on it and can give me a comparison? Most likely I'll buy the days anyhow, but I'd appreciate any thoughts, experience or wisdom from those who've seen it firsthand. Unfortunately, everyone I know in Utah who rides is either a total squid, dirt/cruiser only, or a completely incompetent riders (i.e. people with custom Busas and Buells with 2" chicken strips who wear shorts and sandals and stick their knees out while going up little cottonwood... I have no idea why... I'm only stating what I've seen).

Thanks in advance -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-07-2007, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

Send a message via AIM to Bobcat Sig Send a message via MSN to Bobcat Sig Send a message via Yahoo to Bobcat Sig
Re: Anyone actually tried out Miller yet?

Miller also runs two shortened track versions - and east and west track. I have yet to run it, but those that I ride with compete in the Masters of the Mountains series and rave about the track, its location and its amenities. Sure, 4 miles is long, but the track is impeccable. So much so that World SuperBike will be running there in '08 as will some AMA races. If you have the opportunity to run it - do it! You'll be glad you did.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Regional > Central USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page