Cartersville Georgia ? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Eastern USA Regional discussion for members that live in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Cartersville Georgia ?

Just picked up my 00 RC51, looking to see if there are any members around the Cartersville, GA area.......?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-05-2010, 12:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLOWNFORDP51
Re: Cartersville Georgia ?

No there are a bunch over Lawrencville way...we love to ride Suches around the loop. Let me know if you would like to get together one weekend.

-Mark
post #3 of 5 Old 08-05-2010, 1:04 AM Thread Starter

Thanks..got the paperwork done... now just have to put the legal stuff back on , blinkers, mirrors and so on .... the track for 3 years and not street legal.....
But it will be......soon.
I'll let you know when and thanks for the invite.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-26-2010, 12:11 AM

Not really great riding in terms of traffic free riding, but I tear around Atlanta with some buddies all the time. We head up to Suches every now and again too.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-26-2010, 5:33 AM
Supporting Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 182

Garage

Hello Kurth,
There is a group that meats up on Thursday nights at the BP gas station on Barret Parkway, just off 75. If you are comming from Cartersville, its south, "of course", for you. Maybe a bit of a ride too. In anycase, they are good people, and will be glad to have you show up. The ride usually consists of, going down town Atlanta, and stopping at a few choice bars to meat up with other bike groups. Lots of eye candy along with loads of cool bikes to see. Then a stop at, "Feleenies", for a slice of Pizza. Really good pizza too. You can also look up Blood Mountian. Thats a good ride for lots of curves North of Canton. Some of the group will go for a ride to Blood Mountian once in a while. I think they live kind of spread out over the area, and meat at the BP regularly.
I am presently in Guam in the Pacific, for about a year. Cartersville is not all that far from my house. When I get back, I will look you up then if you like.

If you don't stand for something, then you'll fall for anything. The proverbial "trick", is not to follow anyone elses idea of reality. Be an individual. The future belongs to those who prepare for it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Regional > Eastern USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page