Yoshi EMS Controller HONDA RC51 2001 part#52057 00-01 RC51 - NEW 100% - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Yoshi EMS Controller HONDA RC51 2001 part#52057 00-01 RC51 - NEW 100%

Hi

The controller is 100% NEW and UN-USED.

I have for sale a Yoshimura EMS controller. This part is extremely rare and expensive. They wholesale cost in Australia is 1K. The box includes the EMS controller and software including the cable to connect.

UPDATE:
I am selling the complete "Yoshi EMS Controller HONDA RC51 2001 part#52057 00-01 RC51" whats included in the part 52057 for $1000 + Postage. I will ship world wide.

UPDATE:
In enlightment of the below comment and further research by me (realising its a global market checked out US prices) I am lowering the price to compete. The prices are legit to Australians through the importer as observed in the below attachment.

As such, I am willing to sell the item for $400 AUD + postage, please note this is Australian dollars not US. Currently the exchange rate is in favour of the Aussies.

I will add some pictures tonight of the box.

Please note that this is an advanced part, its the buyers responsibility to ensure they have everything to hook it up. Disclaimer This is for RACE-USE only.

and found some info from Yoshi

Here's what they say:

Yoshimura EMS Controller is a stand alone unit that allows the rider to adjust the OEM fuel and timing maps to optimize the engine performance of their motorcycle. Adjustments can be made to over 200 different points on the fuel and timing tables based on throttle position and RPM. The controller also stores 3 separate fuel and timing tables on board, allowing the ultimate in tunability and flexibility. Maps developed by Yoshimura are supplied on the included CD-ROM. Communication is via an easy to use software package utilizing a graphical interface. All that is necessary to run the software is a PC running Windows 95 or better and an open serial port. Installation on the motorcycle requires only basic hand tools and about an hours worth of time. Because we use OEM connectors to plug into the stock wiring there is no cutting or splicing required. This also makes for a very clean and professional looking installation!

This unit is similar to the Power Commander PC3r but only better. Not only does it come with Yoshimura Exhaust Maps it also has the ability to connect and control various other Yoshimura Management Products through the accessory hub (sold separately)!

Last edited by Diggs; 09-10-2012 at 6:40 AM. Reason: Price update to allign with US prices.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 2:19 AM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 229

Re: Yoshi EMS Controller HONDA RC51 2001 part#52057 00-01 RC51 - NEW 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
Hi

The controller is 100% NEW and UN-USED.

I have for sale a Yoshimura EMS controller. This part is extremely rare and expensive. They retail in Australia for 3K. The box includes the EMS controller and software including the cable to connect. To replace a lost cable and software is normally around $500.

I am selling the complete "Yoshi EMS Controller HONDA RC51 2001 part#52057 00-01 RC51" whats included in the part 52057 for $1000 + Postage. I will ship world wide.

I will add some pictures tonight of the box.

Please note that this is an advanced part, its the buyers responsibility to ensure they have everything to hook it up. Disclaimer This is for RACE-USE only.

and found some info from Yoshi

Here's what they say:

Yoshimura EMS Controller is a stand alone unit that allows the rider to adjust the OEM fuel and timing maps to optimize the engine performance of their motorcycle. Adjustments can be made to over 200 different points on the fuel and timing tables based on throttle position and RPM. The controller also stores 3 separate fuel and timing tables on board, allowing the ultimate in tunability and flexibility. Maps developed by Yoshimura are supplied on the included CD-ROM. Communication is via an easy to use software package utilizing a graphical interface. All that is necessary to run the software is a PC running Windows 95 or better and an open serial port. Installation on the motorcycle requires only basic hand tools and about an hours worth of time. Because we use OEM connectors to plug into the stock wiring there is no cutting or splicing required. This also makes for a very clean and professional looking installation!

This unit is similar to the Power Commander PC3r but only better. Not only does it come with Yoshimura Exhaust Maps it also has the ability to connect and control various other Yoshimura Management Products through the accessory hub (sold separately)!

Do you have a link where I can see exactly what this is and what it costs new?
The EMS controller should be under US$500 new.

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #3 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 2:27 AM Thread Starter

Hi

I have an inventory list from Bike Gear Warehouse, where I obtained the item from. They have RRP, they were the Yoshi importers for Australia.

I can provide the inventory list, they have actually sold their business and that is how I came about the part.

Is there a way I can give you the inventory file as attachment? as race parts are not listed online. Simply use the code to do the lookup.

Also I have the EMS for GSXR600 for myself and I lost the cable to hook it up to a PC and had to pay 500 for a cable. Hence why I got the suzuki factory race team to re-program the EMS for me.

I was meant to grab the GSXR600 K6 one for my supersport race bike as a spare. Grabbed the wrong one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BGWinventory list.zip‎ (1.80 MB, 1 views)

Last edited by Diggs; 09-10-2012 at 2:41 AM. Reason: Added the inventory list
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 5:00 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Hi

I have an inventory list from Bike Gear Warehouse, where I obtained the item from. They have RRP, they were the Yoshi importers for Australia.

I can provide the inventory list, they have actually sold their business and that is how I came about the part.

Is there a way I can give you the inventory file as attachment? as race parts are not listed online. Simply use the code to do the lookup.

Also I have the EMS for GSXR600 for myself and I lost the cable to hook it up to a PC and had to pay 500 for a cable. Hence why I got the suzuki factory race team to re-program the EMS for me.

I was meant to grab the GSXR600 K6 one for my supersport race bike as a spare. Grabbed the wrong one.

As far as I can tell that list only has the EMS controller at a wholesale price of A$1042 three years ago.
Since you can buy them new currently for no more than US$475 plus postage I think it's a stretch to claim RRP was A$3000 here. Just check Google - I didn't bother hunting for prices so they're probably even cheaper if you look around.
Whoever charged you $500 for the cable saw you coming from a very long way off - isn't it just a serial or USB cable? The RC51 EMS certainly doesn't seem to be either rare or expensive as numerous sites come up on a Google search.
Good luck with the sale but I can't see anybody paying more than double what they can source it for elsewhere.

"I won't forget that ride for a while. Maybe you're right. Living fast might be worth the final crash. Maybe that's the secret you fliers know." - Flight of the Intruder
post #5 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 6:38 AM Thread Starter

Hey,

I agreed with you, thats why i changed the price already to 400. Just a note, the EMS RRP for GSXR600 is listed in the inventory:

490-568-0000 EM PRO CONTROL UNIT GSXR600K6 490-568-0000 EM PRO CONTROL UNIT GSXR600K6 3.00 3,106.29

Anyways... Hope I can recoup some cost. Also never bought the cable as I simply had our factory team in Aus reprogram it for me.

This is what happens when someone has sole distribution in Australia. Also our aussie dollar was at 50cents for 1 USD.. now were at 1.03 USD for 1 AUD, effectively halving our cost price.

Cheers

GvD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeracer View Post
As far as I can tell that list only has the EMS controller at a wholesale price of A$1042 three years ago.
Since you can buy them new currently for no more than US$475 plus postage I think it's a stretch to claim RRP was A$3000 here. Just check Google - I didn't bother hunting for prices so they're probably even cheaper if you look around.
Whoever charged you $500 for the cable saw you coming from a very long way off - isn't it just a serial or USB cable? The RC51 EMS certainly doesn't seem to be either rare or expensive as numerous sites come up on a Google search.
Good luck with the sale but I can't see anybody paying more than double what they can source it for elsewhere.
post #6 of 6 Old 09-10-2012, 7:52 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Hey,

I agreed with you, thats why i changed the price already to 400. Just a note, the EMS RRP for GSXR600 is listed in the inventory:

490-568-0000 EM PRO CONTROL UNIT GSXR600K6 490-568-0000 EM PRO CONTROL UNIT GSXR600K6 3.00 3,106.29

Anyways... Hope I can recoup some cost. Also never bought the cable as I simply had our factory team in Aus reprogram it for me.

This is what happens when someone has sole distribution in Australia. Also our aussie dollar was at 50cents for 1 USD.. now were at 1.03 USD for 1 AUD, effectively halving our cost price.

Cheers

GvD
The EM Pro is a different unit to the EMS though isn't it? EMS is nothing more than a more complicated Power Commander I thought?
But I can't imagine anybody trying to charge $500 to program a PC - that's ridiculous :-)
As for those "exclusive Australian distributors" all it takes is for us customers to make the effort to import direct and they soon get the message.
I know about the dollar, I've been carrying two US $50 bills around for years just because it's worthless nowadays :-)

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page