OZ Racing Forged Aluminum Wheels - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 11-24-2012, 5:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

OZ Racing Forged Aluminum Wheels

In light of some recent wheel offerings that have caught my eye, I'm considering putting up my silver OZ Racing forged aluminum wheels. I've had them for about a year and a half. They were originally for the 929/954, but with custom made captive spacers for the front they bolt right up to the RC51. They will also bolt up to a CBR1000RR (04-07) with minimal work. They will come bare with no tires or rotors, but I will include the stock cush drive. These also have 90 degree stems already installed and have the original OZ valve stem caps. Currently they are on the bike, so time would be needed to dismount them before shipping, unless someone really wants the tires.

$1300 + shipping obo

Feel free to make an offer. I'm not really set on a price, but I paid $1500 for these, so that gives you an idea of what kind of offer is going to cut the mustard.

Here is what they look like:

And on the bike:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-27-2012, 11:41 PM

Reputation Power: 59

Re: OZ Racing Forged Aluminum Wheels

Not making an offer, but a suggestion.

$200 off the original price, really is not a deal. I realize that they are only a year and a half old, and probably low milage.. But parts do tend to take a drastic hit in prices after they have been installed.

James Taylor
post #3 of 3 Old 11-28-2012, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 17

Re: OZ Racing Forged Aluminum Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazed View Post
Not making an offer, but a suggestion.

$200 off the original price, really is not a deal. I realize that they are only a year and a half old, and probably low milage.. But parts do tend to take a drastic hit in prices after they have been installed.
I paid $1500 used. Not sure what they went for new, but they are fairly rare and haven't been made in years. This is only the second set I've seen for sale in the four years I've owned the RC51, and I only known of two other RC51's and a cbr with these wheels.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page