1995 900 RR Clean Reconstructed titled frame - ready to register - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-12-2013, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
BMB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

1995 900 RR Clean Reconstructed titled frame - ready to register

I have a '95 CBR 900 RR main frame which is polished and 100% straight. The frame comes with a clean Reconstructed title which means it was salvaged, then went through the enhanced salvage inspection and issued a rebuilt title. It should be able to be titled and tagged in any state with no hassle or special inspection needed. The frames main spars have been polished on the parts visible when assembled. This would make a great starting point for a street fighter build. Will provide a VIN check report with the frame verifying it is not stolen. Asking $495 OBO, will accept paypal and ship via UPS ground or local pickup and cash in hand. Feel free to ask about any other parts needed as the whole bike was parted out after motor blew.
Attached Thumbnails
small.jpg‎   small 2.jpg‎   small 3.jpg‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-16-2013, 4:47 AM
President: Team Full Chat

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 102

Garage
Re: 1995 900 RR Clean Reconstructed titled frame - ready to register

Not interested in the frame, however by the looks of it I would I knock your price down to 3 bills or under. You'll be more likely to get a sale out of it. There is a guy on this site that has a mint black powder-coated 98 frame for under 300 pounds. That being said, do you happen to have a straight set of forks and the speed sensor with sprocket cover and metal spacer? I'm interested if so.

My 99 900RR Track Build Link:Track Build 900RRX

My Red Rocker 93 Build Link: Café 900RRP
post #3 of 3 Old 12-17-2013, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
BMB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: 1995 900 RR Clean Reconstructed titled frame - ready to register

Thanks for your advice, I am open to offers on the frame and certainly more so if it is local pickup rather than having to ship it out. As far as a straight set of forks and the sprocket cover with speed sensor goes I currently do not have either of those parts.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page