Side Fairings 2002 CBR954RR Red and Black - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 01-12-2014, 8:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Side Fairings 2002 CBR954RR Red and Black

These fairings had about 8000miles on them when I bought the bike and then I took them off and put on track plastics. Since then, they've been stored carefully in my basement in bubble wrap. They are in pretty nice shape, better than anything I've seen on ebay. The left side has a thick clear piece of tape on it that the previous owner put there to protect paint from his knee. Of course, the very bottom of both sides have some chips on them but on the bike this is invisible and to be expected. The right side has 2 fine scratches low on the fairing that I tried to show in the pics. No broken tabs or anything like that. I'd like to try to sell these to some one here and avoid the ebay hassle.

$230 each or $445 for both. I live in the southeastern part of Wisconsin and I work in North Chicago.

Contact me at davef at fbomail dot org if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Left1.JPG‎   Left2.JPG‎   Right1.JPG‎   Right2.JPG‎  

Right3.JPG‎  

2002 954 Full Ohlins, Galfer Wave Front Rotors, Scotts Damper, MIG High Mount, 16/45 520 Conversion...Sweeeeet

1996 CBR600F3 Smokin Joe's Edition
Gets good MPG...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page