More "stuff" for sale - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-13-2015, 8:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 27

More "stuff" for sale

I have 2 sets of Performance machine calipers $400 a set, you will need brackets, Yoyodyne has them for sale, as a does a vendor on Ebay I can get you a link for.

Steering dampers, all dampers will need mounting brackets.
The black and blue one are long, side mount dampers, and the short one is a Shindy front mount - $80

and a set of EBC 310mm rotors, I used them 3 times, they will look new after some clean up, which I will do. They have 58mm center hub Id. $300

This damper is pictured with the brackets needed for a 93-99 CBR900RR, but they are not included. Unless Ian sells them to you, you will have to source your own. Or I might be able to help with that also.

ALL PRICES SHIPPED

Last edited by Mikeo; 04-20-2015 at 7:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-14-2015, 6:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 27

post #3 of 3 Old 04-29-2015, 2:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 10

Re: More "stuff" for sale

do you still have this stuff?

I fix bikes and write about them here. I wouldn't read it if I were you, you will probably regret it.
http://oneguytwowheels.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page