I was unfortunately knocked off my 954 a few months ago and the bike has been written off. As such, there is no point me keeping hold of the bits, as I don't plan on riding on the road again, just on track; everyone is going the same way, no one to pull out on you and no trees to hit!
The prices shown are open to sensible offers and not quote with P&P. The P&P will be dependent on where you are and the level of insurance you want for the item concerned. Drop me a message if you have any questions.
ITEMS IN RED
- New OEM Tank set, purchased recently through Fowlers (UK Bike dealer) in Candy Tahitian Blue. Includes the various bits of foam and rubber feet. Have the original delivery showing the cost £498.64, after waiting several months for a back-order delivery from Honda Japan - £400
- New OEM Pillion cover in Candy Tahitian Blue including the cable for securing your helmet and the fitting manual (Honda PN 08F74-MCJ-840B). This has never been fitted to a bike. As far as I'm aware you can no longer get these covers from Honda, only second hand or pattern items are available - £90
- Used OEM seat cowl in Candy Tahitian Blue. All of the lugs are present, no cracks in the body work, no major damage to the paint or plastic. Some rubbing from a pillion seat (not noticeable when the pillion seat/cover is on). It is used seat unit, so some scratches and marks, all of which are superficial - £150
- New OEM cam cover gasket set from Bill Smiths in Chester (Honda PN 12391-MCJ-000) - £40
- New OEM Fuel hose return from Bill Smiths in Chester (Honda PN 17525-MCJ-751) - £15
- Rear exhaust link pipe, one of the bolt lugs is damaged as shown but good condition otherwise. Could easily be repaired or used as is - £50
- Micron aftermarket slip-on exhaust, has a small dent on the underside, small scratch on the rear and the colour has been removed by hanger - £70
- Used OEM grips, removed when the bike was almost new so plenty of life left in them (too hard for my liking) - £5
- Used OEM front an rear sprocket covers, good condition, need a clean - £5
- Used OEM rear pillion pegs, good used condition, no gouges in the metal and peg folding mechanism works as it should - pair £10
- used OEM LHS mirror, reasonable condition, few minor scratches to the rear mirror housing and some paint missing on the mirror arm - £15
- Used OEM Exhaust in reasonable condition, comes with the shim required to fit the exhaust to a standard link pipe - £25
- Used OEM pillion pad good condition - £15
- Pair of used OEM front brake rotors, one of the discs is bent but can be repaired (so I'm told) £40
- New rear HEL brake line and fittings - £15
- I have a printed service manual in a ring binder, if anyone wants it make me an offer. I just can face throwing away all that paper!
Shame to see it go for up for sale, thought I'd have the bike for ever! The tank was purchased (along with a new side panel and top cowl) after I dropped the bike at about 5mph, hence the reason I still have the tank. The plastics went on the bike (I still have the old top cowl but it's buggered tbh) and I repaired the tank and had it resprayed - you couldn't see the repair. So, I kept this on the shelf in case I ever became desperate for a tank.
Pictures of all the items can be found here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tarf5w4hs...POw4rzg4a?dl=0
I also have an unpainted top cowl and set of decals, which I purchased as it wasn't clear if they were still available from Honda. I didn't use it in the end as Honda delivered the top cowl. You'd need to insert the appropriate fittings etc to mount it for a road bike. The decals are good quality. I'll add some pictures of the cowl and decals when I dig out the decals.
Any questions, let me know. I can send postage costs for any items, just let me know your postcode. You are welcome to come and collect the items and pay cash (located in Crewe CW1), otherwise bank transfer or paypal is fine with me. Once funds have cleared, I will post items using your chosen service and send proof of posting/tracking numbers as required.
Thanks and safe biking!