For pickup only, there are too many separate parts to try to box this thing. Houston/Galveston area.
This bike represents an abandoned project to convert it to electric propulsion. As such, everything having to do with the original internal combustion engine is gone. No motor, muffler, or fuel system (the fuel tank you see has had its bottom removed to make room for electric components.)
Also missing are the wiring harness and battery tray, as neither would have been required for my project.
What you do get is mostly shown in the photos, but here is a list:
* Frame, subframe, swingarm, and forks
* Front and rear wheels and brakes (I recommend replacing the front tire)
* Clip-on handlebars
* Rider and pillion seats
* Rider and pillion footpegs
* Fiberglass pillion seat replacement
* Complete set of new white body plastics (made in China) with black opaque windscreen
* Replacement brake and clutch levers, replacement front master cylinder
* Replacement ignition switch/turn lock, gas cap, and pillion seat release, all keyed identically
* Miscellaneous components and brackets (headlight support and housing, windscreen support, kickstand, mirrors, license plate mount, etc.)
* 12v LED all-in-one taillight/turn signal assembly. Front turn signals, and headlight bulbs)
* HUGE collections of nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. Iím talking about five pounds of metal. Motor mounts, rear axles, you name it.
* Texas title. I have a full title report--it was issued a salvage/rebuild title in New York in 2001, and came to Texas as "Exempt" in 2006. But the flaws listed below are all I can see as wrong. Report states that salvage was not due to damage to the frame.
Flaws: both come from some previous owner.
* Right-side rider footpeg bracket is damaged. I think Iíve done a very solid repair, but itís open for your inspection.
* Rear brake bracket has been ground off the swingarm, so some other attachment mechanism will be required (was not an issue for my project).
My total investment is well over $2,000, so I'd like to get $600, but I will entertain reasonable offers. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, or would like more or better photos of anything. Bring cash and make me an offer. No out-of-town buyers offering to send cashier's checks, please.