Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

CBR1000RR 2007 Motor For Sale (UK)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nigelrb 
#1 ·
I have copied this from another forum for the interest of UK members:

Can anyone put a Honda 1000 CBR 2007 engine to use? I’m not a rider (sorry all) but I do race a sports car with a ’07 Blade engine. This is a spare engine which was overhauled and inspected by Andy Bates at AB Performance, with a new clutch and head gasket fitted. It’s on a standard sump (we use a modified sump for the car installation) with no auxiliary parts. It has not been used since received back from AB and has been sitting dry stored and wrapped on a pallet. Thankfully, we haven’t been in a situation where we have had to use it – it was just there as a back-up. Our racecar is now up for sale and although any new buyer may want the spare engine, it was recommended to me to put a notice out to your community via this site as a more specific audience. If of interest, please give me a call on 07771 503 450 and make me a reasonable offer. Thank you for reading. Regards to all, Colin Murchie.

https://www.1000rr.co.uk/threads/can-anyone-put-a-honda-1000-cbr-2007-engine-to-use.38001/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.