Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

BST Carbon Fiber Wheels for Sale

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PaoloCBR 
#1 ·
Selling my BST Rapid TEK Wheels Front and rear for 2017-2019 CBR1000RR Bought new 9 months ago- See my forum posts when i had them installed.

Comes with Ceramic Bearings, Vortex rear sprocket and M7RR's with about 1700 miles on them.

Right Now on Brocks Web site these items, without the tires are $4,469.25 with TAX

I have no idea how much shipping costs but looking to get NET $2200 for them. Already have offer from a dealer who wants to try and resell them but would rather sell to CBR owner.

If you want to pick them up it would be in Florida USA and this would be better. They are as good as new.

PM me or email unload at gmail dot com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Selling my BST Rapid TEK Wheels Front and rear for 2017-2019 CBR1000RR Bought new 9 months ago- See my forum posts when i had them installed.

Comes with Ceramic Bearings, Vortex rear sprocket and M7RR's with about 1700 miles on them.

Right Now on Brocks Web site these items, without the tires are $4,469.25 with TAX

I have no idea how much shipping costs but looking to get NET $2200 for them. Already have offer from a dealer who wants to try and resell them but would rather sell to CBR owner.

If you want to pick them up it would be in Florida USA and this would be better. They are as good as new.

PM me or email unload at gmail dot com
Did you sell your BST wheels yet?? the ad is still up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.