FS: '98 CBR600F3
This is my brother's bike. He's started a chiropractic practice and just doesn't have time to ride. He has owned it since new and only let me ride it a few times, so it's in great shape.
- 11.3K miles
- Only few thousand miles on stock exhaust (removed a/m slipon), so it's still nice and quiet
- Never down, never stunted or abused
- New tires, probably <200 miles on them
- New battery 2(?) years ago
- Only blemish is cracked tail (Dad tried to take off panel to get to battery)
- Buyer pays shipping or can possibly work out delivery if close to Missouri
- Starting asking price $4100 OBO
PM me if interested and I will forward the correspondence.
Is a paradigm worth 20 cents?
Last edited by tigerblade; 05-31-2006 at 5:16 PM.