Honda CBR 929 RR in NC Clean Title $4400 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-22-2006, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Honda CBR 929 RR in NC Clean Title $4400

I gotta sell my 2000 929RR...I've owned this bike for a little over a year and I love it, but I have to sell it to pay for some home and auto repairs.

The plastics have some damage to them (zip ties and some scratches/rash), but I bought them like that. The bike had really nice plastics (yellow/black color scheme), but I was going to turn it into a stunt bike so I sold the nice plastics and bought these (with dented in tank). I then went and bought an F4i to use as a stunt bike (better stunt bike, 929 is too torquey), so this has actually remained my street bike and never became a stunter.

Bike runs perfect, steel braided front brake lines, stock gearing, stock pipe (pipe is a 954RR pipe) and just turned 20k this past weekend.

I'm in Greensboro, NC and would be willing to ship it at the buyer's expense. I'm firm on the price, $4400, no trades - well worth it. PM or respond here if interested or call me on my cell (336)707-0993 or email me [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
929 Left Side.jpg‎   929 Right Side.jpg‎  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page