FS: 03 600RR track bike - SOLD
Just putting some feelers out. I don't have to sell and I won't part it out.
Bike was in a 60mph highside in which the front(including one of the forks) was twisted. Everything is back in spec and have paperwork to prove it. Been running Motul 300V for the last 2 1/2 years, before that it was Honda GN4. I am the original owner and bike was bought new in July of 03.
- 7,xxx miles(about 600 track, the rest street)
- Godfather World Rally blue racing bodywork - crashed once
- Forks revalved/sprung for 170-180lb rider by Thermosman
- Vortex adjustable rearsets
- Vortex clipons
- HRC 1/5 turn throttle
- Galfer SS front lines/OEM rear
- Galfer HH brake pads
- Ohlins damper
- Pazzo red anodized shorty clutch/full length brake lever
- Billet Tech black anodized engine covers
Currently have BT002's mounted with about 2 more track days left in them and also have a brand new set of SuperCorsas(SC1 front/SC2rear) to go with the bike.
Have title in hand. Willing to deliver within reasonable distance*. Pics can be seen in my gallery. If you'd like specific shots, just ask.
*Reasonable distance will be defined by timing, but will not exceed 300 miles.
$3800. Cash or bank check only. Check will have to clear before bike is delivered/picked up. Bike is located in Cleveland, OH.
If the bike sells I will have a medium Suomy Spec 1R Roberts rep for sale, worn three times with no chips on it. $350 + shipping.