2001 CBR 929 Eroin Racing - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-11-2006, 1:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

2001 CBR 929 Eroin Racing

2001 Erion Racing 929 RR. The bike has 17 000 km and is in immaculate condition. It has allot of extras. The wheels are powder coated gloss black as well as the leavers and bar ends. The front and passenger rear sets have been powder coated to match the factory limited edition black frame. The gas cap, caliper bracket, sproket and brake fluid reservoir are also powder coated to match the frame. The exhaust is a Hindle that has been also powder coated black. The windscreen is a tinted Lockhart Philips. The bike is also equipped with a Scotts steering damper. The under tail is gel coated black (so it will never chip) and has LED lights just like the front flush mounts. The braking has been improved by Galfer stainless steel brake lines with fresh Pentosin brake fluid. The coolant has been upgraded to Pentosin lifetime red antifreeze for optimized cooling. The engine breaths freely through the K&N filter and receives its spark from fresh NGK Iridium. Tires are also brand new. Im asking 8000.00 canadian and can deliver in the Quebec or Ontario erea.This bike is an one of a kind limited edition Erion racing (only produced in 2001). Donít miss your chance to own it !! For more info or for pics, contact me Jason (514) 963-2985 [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-18-2006, 4:23 PM

Reputation Power: 15

Re: 2001 CBR 929 Eroin Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblazin Jay View Post
2001 Erion Racing 929 RR. The bike has 17 000 km and is in immaculate condition. It has allot of extras. The wheels are powder coated gloss black as well as the leavers and bar ends. The front and passenger rear sets have been powder coated to match the factory limited edition black frame. The gas cap, caliper bracket, sproket and brake fluid reservoir are also powder coated to match the frame. The exhaust is a Hindle that has been also powder coated black. The windscreen is a tinted Lockhart Philips. The bike is also equipped with a Scotts steering damper. The under tail is gel coated black (so it will never chip) and has LED lights just like the front flush mounts. The braking has been improved by Galfer stainless steel brake lines with fresh Pentosin brake fluid. The coolant has been upgraded to Pentosin lifetime red antifreeze for optimized cooling. The engine breaths freely through the K&N filter and receives its spark from fresh NGK Iridium. Tires are also brand new. Im asking 8000.00 canadian and can deliver in the Quebec or Ontario erea.This bike is an one of a kind limited edition Erion racing (only produced in 2001). Donít miss your chance to own it !! For more info or for pics, contact me Jason (514) 963-2985 [email protected]
I wouldn't call it one of a kind since I also own one, but good luck selling.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-18-2006, 4:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
He means it's the only one with a K&N strangler . . .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-25-2006, 7:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
If you own one too then you know how good this bike is. When I say one of a kind I meen with the options there is no other like it... pics tell all....
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page