It's official. She's up for sale with more goodies than ever.
2004 RC-51 "Nicky Hayden" Edition. Adult owned, garage kept, purchased new
in the summer of 2005.
- 4,200 miles on the bike
- Pirelli Diablo Corsa Tires w/ approx 1,100 miles on them
- Factory Honda Warranty (HPP) until July 2010
- Arata Titanium Slip-On exhaust (original included)
- Power Commander PCIII
- Magical Racing Carbon Fiber Hugger
- Dussault Undertail with clear signals and Kuryakyn regulator
- Fabbri Double-Bubble Dark Smoke windscreen (original included)
- Corbin Saddle (original included)
- Factory Honda Service Manual
- 3M Clear Tank Protector on sides of tank, carbon-look sticker on front
- Swing Arm Spools
- Scotts Damper and Mount
- Pit Bull Rear Stand
Trying to let her go as a package, as it would be a shame to break the bike apart. Please don't ask for the aftermarket stuff just yet. If I still have her through the winter, she'll go back to stock before the spring.
$9,299. Willing to negotiate on price, but some of the aftermarket parts have to come off.
Pics taken on 27 Sep 06.