GPS Garmin Nuvi 350 N.A. Plus Europe - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-10-2007, 9:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

GPS Garmin Nuvi 350 N.A. Plus Europe

I am selling my almost-new GPS unit. I got the 350 for Christmas, used for fewer than 10 medium trips, and bought the Europe card on Ebay a few weeks ago in prep for our yearly trip to Oktoberfest; yet, low and behold, I get the 370, pre-loaded with Europe and North America, for Father's Day. So, I gotta sell this one. I have already installed most of the brackets and cables that came with the unit, plus extras, of course, in my cars/bikes; but I bought brand new ones (the ones that come in the box) to sell with the unit. I really like it, and am not super eager to sell, but I can't really keep both, so I am willing to say goodbye.

It works perfectly, of course, and is so clean/mark-free you would never know that it was taken out of the box. I had planned to really break it in this summer, but I have some work responsibilities that will prevent me from indulging in trips until the end of the summer, and I have this new one to use instead.

Look up the 350, and you might like what you see. It can render coordinates, will work with pedestrian-speeds, but is not water-proof

I think MSRP for the 350 is still around $500 and the Europe card is around $300, with Ebay examples coming in at $450 and $250 respectively. I will sell both, including everything that comes in the boxes, for $525.00, including domestic shipping. Feel free to post any questions, but please know I will not sell the '350 by itself. It is a package deal...That said, I might let the Europe card go alone, but it would have to be at just about what I paid for it, less shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-01-2007, 5:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: GPS Garmin Nuvi 350 N.A. Plus Europe

SOLD
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page