Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: 2003 RC51

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Parks 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
I am looking to sell my 2003 RC51.:crying: About 7500 miles on the clock and looks good. Few scratches but that is what happens from riding. I love the bike but have some other pressing needs right now. My wife hates to see me sell it too because she knows how much I enjoy going riding. Any advice on the asking price would be appreciated. Right now I am asking $7500. Most is stock except for high mount two bros slip ons and frame sliders. Thanks all.

#6 ·
Kelley Blue Book trade in is $4975, Retail is $7195, so private party would be in the middle at about $6085, but that assumes 24200 miles. Since yours has such low mileage I would think a fair price would be closer to the retail value than the private party value. $7500 is probably a good asking price to start with.

#9 ·
I tried to post a new thread with some added pictures but it keeps deleting the thread because it is a duplicate. Here is the only pic that would upload, all the others were too large. 8347 miles right now but that will probably go up. For those of you that have forgotten what an RC looks like or for any interested buyers who want to see all the pics (or any specific angles) e-mail me at nnpump@gmail.com. I will try to add some more pictures later.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.