Ipod Mounting system that is great - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14

Ipod Mounting system that is great

I have for sale a Great way for anyone with a sportbike or even cruiser to mount a ipod so you can access it while riding and not have to worry about rain and the other elements getting at it. I have decided to concentrate all my time to the track so I have no more need for this but itís a great tool to have for just around the town and a must have if you go on all day rides.
1st here is the Aqua box the iPod goes in, it fits in perfect (anysize Ipod) and you can press all the buttons because the flex lens.

http://www.ram-mount.com/aqua_box_mount/aqua_box_2_mount.htm
And this is great Im selling this too, you can mount it where your brake lever screws are, it comes with multiple size screws for any bike and its really nice, I will email you some pictures of it mounted if you want.
And the universal rod and ball that fit (Should be on page 40, but if it isnít scroll down, the bottom ones are the closest I can get to the one I have) This is what attaches to your bike. You take the Clutch lever or Throttle lever bolts out and you replace then with these bolts. Trust me Im as mechanically stupid as they come and this job was a piece of cake. They will fit an bike cause they are notch, so the bolt can slide up or down if you have a thicker bar.

Here is the arm Im selling

Whitehorse Gear - RAM Mount Arm, Medium
And the universal rod and ball that fit (Go down to page 40, the bottom ones are the closest I can get to the one I have) This is what attaches to your bike. You take the Clutch lever or Throttle lever bolts out and you replace then with these bolts. Trust me Im as mechanically stupid as they come and this job was a piece of cake.

http://www.ram-mount.com/pdf/universal.pdf
Here is the ball that mounts to the back of the Aqua box.
http://65.102.174.116/rammount/search.aspx?searchTerm=ram+202
email me at [email protected]
Original cost
Arm 12.95
Throttle attachment 38.04
Aqua Box 38.04
Ball for Aqua box 15.31
Total $104.34 plus shipping. I have no need for this anymore and only used it a few times, trust me when I say this stuff is in perfect condition I will take who ever gives me $90.00 shipped or the first best offer I see. Just make me some sort of reasonable offer, this is something every rider should have if they like riding long days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page