Honda 600rr Custom painted Fast Clean title - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-02-2007, 4:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Honda 600rr Custom painted Fast Clean title

Hate to sell this i love the bike, but i have other stuff more improtant i need to take care of. 2003 honda 600rr Clean title in hand, 12,000 miles on gauges but actually has less (had smaller front sprocket on most its life, to increase acceleration).

Custom Candy blue paint w/ tons of bright silver flake, over silver base (pics do no justice, paint flips nice in sunlight tried to get a close up of it in one of the pics but must see in person.) Everyone that sees it has great comments about it. Yoshimura exhaust system, double bubble tinted windscreen, polished engraved barends, polished frame sliders, steel braided brake lines, flush mount signals, along w/ a few other small mods to customize. Runs and rides great no problems, only flaw is that it has a few small scuffs on the very bottom of the lower fairing (not visable unless laying/kneeling next to bike), newer tires (dunlop rear shinko front) oil/filters changed regulary 4+ times a summer. Never wrecked, stunted or raced, just used as weekend cruiser around town, and going to bike nights etc.

One of a kind. Any questions or for more pics please feel free to email. If serious buyer email and ill give phone number/contact info. May be interested in partial trade for smaller extended cab truck (ranger 98+ especially, tacoma, s10 etc.)

Asking $4600 or best cash offer Thanks for your interest Located in NE ohio near I80 and pa line.
Attached Thumbnails
candyblue600rr 001.jpg‎   candyblue600rr 014.jpg‎   candyblue600rr 013.jpg‎   candyblue600rr 010.jpg‎  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-03-2007, 9:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Honda 600rr Custom painted Fast Clean title

will throw in steering damper w/ mount and spare parts i have also looking to sell asap. drywall work is slow these days i got bills to pay lol
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page