929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
For Sale Sell motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 91 Old 05-20-2008, 6:28 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-16-2007
Location: USA
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
 
929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEFT IF YOU HAVE OFFERS PM ME AND ILL THINK ABOUT IT. ALSO HAVE A LOT OF ENGINE PARTS LEFT, CAMS,CRANKSHAFT,FLYWHEEL. THROTTLE BODIES ECT.


1.Stock titanium header 2 available $40
2.Front forks no leaks good condition $250
3.Air box (no sensors) $20
4.Swing arm great shape with rear bolt/axle $65
5. right mid fairing yellow black 40
6.map sensor ( mounts to airbox) $25
7.sub frame with battery tray complete $125
8.main wire harness no damage $75
9.valve cover $15
10.Front brake calipers pair $60
11.rear caliper and mount $25
12.oem rear tail slight rash on one side no cracks $50
13.oem front upper good shape $160
14.right and left mid fairings aftermarket nice. $85 for pair
15.starter $35
16.thermostat with housing and case $40
17.waterpump and case $40
18.lockhart windscreen $20
19.velocity stacks $20
20 .complete kick stand $15
21. tip over sensor $10
22.right side case cover no damage nice $60
23.rear rim polished with good tire sprocket cush ect. $275
24.stock 16 tooth front sprocket $10
25. K & N used filter only 400 miles on it has a small tear in rubber still works perfect $25
26. stock clip ons left and right set $50
27.right side swith assembly ect kill start switch. $35 great shape

Last edited by superbs929rr; 05-20-2008 at 7:05 PM.
superbs929rr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 91 Old 05-20-2008, 7:47 PM
 
Join Date: 02-08-2007
Location: Ceres CA
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

are those stock or after market velocity stacks?
ThMt is offline  
post #3 of 91 Old 05-20-2008, 7:49 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-16-2007
Location: USA
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThMt View Post
are those stock or after market velocity stacks?
superbs929rr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 91 Old 05-20-2008, 11:47 PM
vpb
 
Join Date: 03-29-2008
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

18.lockhart windscreen $20
Do you have some pics ? Which color, type is this ? Can you ship to Vietnam ? postal code 70000
vpb is offline  
post #5 of 91 Old 05-21-2008, 7:15 AM
 
Join Date: 04-10-2008
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

Ok, this time for sure. Since I've got a price on the upper fairing I'll take it. $160 shipped? And you said before that it was a lil broken?
snoX711 is offline  
post #6 of 91 Old 05-21-2008, 8:05 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-16-2007
Location: USA
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

no not broken at all, in good condition
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoX711 View Post
Ok, this time for sure. Since I've got a price on the upper fairing I'll take it. $160 shipped? And you said before that it was a lil broken?
superbs929rr is offline  
post #7 of 91 Old 05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
 
Join Date: 05-06-2008
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

LOOKIN TO GET THE KILLSWITCH ECT ......STILL AVAILABLE
RACR721 is offline  
post #8 of 91 Old 05-21-2008, 11:04 PM
 
Join Date: 05-06-2008
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

LOOKIN TO GET THE SWITCH ASSEMLY.......STILL AVAILABLE
RACR721 is offline  
post #9 of 91 Old 05-21-2008, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-16-2007
Location: USA
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

yep
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACR721 View Post
LOOKIN TO GET THE SWITCH ASSEMLY.......STILL AVAILABLE
superbs929rr is offline  
post #10 of 91 Old 05-22-2008, 6:19 AM
 
Join Date: 09-25-2005
Location: midlothian, Va, USA
Age: 34
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14
 
Send a message via AIM to Fish1200
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

ill take sub frame, off 954 right? is it straight?

Last edited by Fish1200; 05-22-2008 at 6:20 AM. Reason: info
Fish1200 is offline  
post #11 of 91 Old 05-22-2008, 8:25 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 07-16-2007
Location: USA
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

off a 929 100% straight with battery tray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish1200 View Post
ill take sub frame, off 954 right? is it straight?
superbs929rr is offline  
post #12 of 91 Old 05-22-2008, 4:48 PM
 
Join Date: 03-04-2007
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbs929rr View Post
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEFT IF YOU HAVE OFFERS PM ME AND ILL THINK ABOUT IT. ALSO HAVE A LOT OF ENGINE PARTS LEFT, CAMS,CRANKSHAFT,FLYWHEEL. THROTTLE BODIES ECT.


1.Stock titanium header 2 available $40
2.Front forks no leaks good condition $250
3.Air box (no sensors) $20
4.Swing arm great shape with rear bolt/axle $65
5. right mid fairing yellow black 40
6.map sensor ( mounts to airbox) $25
7.sub frame with battery tray complete $125
8.main wire harness no damage $75
9.valve cover $15
10.Front brake calipers pair $60
11.rear caliper and mount $25
12.oem rear tail slight rash on one side no cracks $50
13.oem front upper good shape $160
14.right and left mid fairings aftermarket nice. $85 for pair
15.starter $35
16.thermostat with housing and case $40
17.waterpump and case $40
18.lockhart windscreen $20
19.velocity stacks $20
20 .complete kick stand $15
21. tip over sensor $10
22.right side case cover no damage nice $60
23.rear rim polished with good tire sprocket cush ect. $275
24.stock 16 tooth front sprocket $10
25. K & N used filter only 400 miles on it has a small tear in rubber still works perfect $25
26. stock clip ons left and right set $50
27.right side swith assembly ect kill start switch. $35 great shape
could you show me the rightside fairing of 954rr
g-lover is offline  
post #13 of 91 Old 05-22-2008, 7:15 PM
 
Join Date: 05-06-2008
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

ILL TAKE THE SWITCH ASSEMBLY ECT
RACR721 is offline  
post #14 of 91 Old 05-22-2008, 7:16 PM
 
Join Date: 05-06-2008
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

CAN YA SEND PICS OF THE TAIL PLASTIC TO [email protected]
RACR721 is offline  
post #15 of 91 Old 06-18-2008, 5:02 PM
 
Join Date: 06-18-2008
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: 929RR 954RR PARTS NEW LIST

you still have the sub frame with battery tray complete ?
Edwin1981 is offline  
Closed Thread

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > For Sale

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Useful list of Web Addresses And Parts Suppliers For CBR400 Owners LoopyLee Honda CBR400RR 58 01-03-2018 5:19 AM
900rr/929rr/954rr parts Jrel007 For Sale 15 07-29-2008 11:28 PM
Honda 954/929 Parts Spares Race Parts Ect!!! Huge List User Error For Sale 60 07-29-2008 8:10 PM
New Rider Chicago and in need of some parts for a 2001 929RR steves11 Introductions 3 03-05-2008 4:40 PM
List of '98 900rr Parts Needed green1181 Wanted 0 03-05-2007 1:36 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome