Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Cyclecat 954rr clip-ons

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  sevin8nin 
#1 ·
I finished the handlebar conversion on my bike finally and i've got a really nice set of Cyclecat clipons for a CBR954rr. They're for 50mm forks and have the highest rise out of all of the Cyclecat clipons. On top of that, Cyclecat doesn't exist anymore, so you can't get these. I'm not sure what the exact rise is on these, but it's significantly higher than factory clip-ons, and it's as high as you can go without replacing the throttle cables on an SV650. I found the 'butter zone' for positioning that allowed me to go full lock without binding.
These can't be found anywhere else on the net. (pictures of the clipons themselves to follow)
Cyclecat Clip-ons $350 shipped:

Pms are more than welcome.

See less See more
#2 ·
Product Info: Cycle Cat Multi-Adjustable Bar Mounting System For Honda CBR929RR (00-01) by Cycle Cat | Oncycles.com - Motorcycle Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Gear & Motorcycle Apparel

I finished the handlebar conversion on my bike finally and i've got a really nice set of Cyclecat clipons for a CBR954rr. They're for 50mm forks and have the highest rise out of all of the Cyclecat clipons. On top of that, Cyclecat doesn't exist anymore, so you can't get these. I'm not sure what the exact rise is on these, but it's significantly higher than factory clip-ons, and it's as high as you can go without replacing the throttle cables on an SV650. I found the 'butter zone' for positioning that allowed me to go full lock without binding.
These can't be found anywhere else on the net. (pictures of the clipons themselves to follow)
Cyclecat Clip-ons $350 shipped:

Pms are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.